2 ducklings: ancona & harlequin - PICKUP ONLY!

Paganbird

CrescentWood Farm
11 Years
Apr 25, 2009
Western Pa
I hatched out 3 ducklings for an order, but the person was only able to take one duckling. I have an Ancona duckling & a welsh harlequin duckling that need a good home.
I WILL NOT SHIP THE DUCKLINGS!
Pick-up only.
If it is a reasonable distance, I will be willing to drive part way to make sure these two sweethearts get a good home. They are adorable and love attention from people.
29266_duckling_side.jpg

29266_ancona.jpg

They are about 2 weeks old now.
I can't keep them. I would love to, but my husband said, "No, absolutely not!" so they have to go.
If you can give them a good home, let me know.
I am asking $5.00 per duckling, $10.00 for the pair. I would like them to go to the same home, if possible.

Quote:
Well, about 2.5 - 3 hours from State College. Does that help?
I have a friend that lives right near there in Port Matilda. I can make arrangements to meet you if the drive is too far for you.
Let me know if you are interested.

ETA: My husband would probably enjoy talking to you about beekeeping. He has been interested for years, but I am apprehensive about starting them.

Last edited:
I'd have to pass I think on them. Not really setup for ducks anymore. But anytime he wants to talk about beekeeping I can usually be reached here or by my email. Usually too busy right now to talk on phone.

Let me know though if you can't find them a home. I might be able to take them.
cool.png

Darn, if only you were driving down to TN. I've already got Anconas, and I'm ordering more Anconas plus some Welsh Harlequins this spring. Your little guys would fit right in!

Darn.
I'm not set up for ducks at all.
They get big... fast!
Not to mention, they're a bit, um, messy.
Ok, so they're really, really, messy. They're also cute.
If anyone knows antone who can help me out with these ducks... please let me know.
smile.png

I'd love to take the Ancona, but the closest I get to PA is Cincinnati, OH. You wouldn't happen to be willing to drive there would ya?

Quote:
For one duckling?
...Sorry, but no.
I'm going to try to find a local 4H kid.
Thanks anyway.

Back
Top Bottom