2 embryo in 1 egg? Please look at picture

Pics
UPDATE on the call ducks
We have our first pip!!!!
smile.png

And the 6 pack says hello
smile.png
GASP. Can't breathe. Lookit all the littles and their bitty webs. They are beYOND CUTE.

OMG,... Awesome babies!! There isn't anything sweeter than a fresh batch of baby quackers!!! I can hardly wait to see the yellow baby....
1f917.png
1f917.png
1f917.png
1f618.png
1f917.png
1f917.png
1f60a.png
1f60a.png

So the call ducks hasn't made anymore progress on hatching, I noticed today when I peeked to see what color the duck was that the egg has shrink wrapped and there was a large gap between the membrane and egg, the duck isn't really moving much like earlier , could be tired, idk, I don't know what to do if anything at all :(

So the call ducks hasn't made anymore progress on hatching, I noticed today when I peeked to see what color the duck was that the egg has shrink wrapped and there was a large gap between the membrane and egg, the duck isn't really moving much like earlier , could be tired, idk, I don't know what to do if anything at all
sad.png

fl.gif

So the call ducks hasn't made anymore progress on hatching, I noticed today when I peeked to see what color the duck was that the egg has shrink wrapped and there was a large gap between the membrane and egg, the duck isn't really moving much like earlier , could be tired, idk, I don't know what to do if anything at all
sad.png
Since it's shrink wrapped it won't be able to hatch on it's own, so I would get it out of the shell.

Since it's shrink wrapped it won't be able to hatch on it's own, so I would get it out of the shell.  

I peeled back some of the shell and saw red veins so I just got the surrounding membrane, which is stuck to the duck, wet... I am waiting to hear from Ravyn because I don't know what to do :(

Back
Top Bottom