2-Marans Roosters-23 Weeks Old-(Splash & BCM) Beech Bluff, TN

mommachick1

Chirping
7 Years
Mar 19, 2012
Metro Atlanta, GA
Beech Bluff, TN (38313)-Near Pinson Mounds Area--Will ship to Lower 48 States except for WA & VA, or Local Pick Up

I have (2) 23 week old PURE BRED, Marans cockerels for sale. One is Splash & the other Black Copper.

Bought these hatching eggs from a breeder in Georgia who's breeding stock has a Blue Copper Marans rooster over BBS (Blue, Black, & Splash) Marans hens. The last photo is not my picture, it is the picture of the breeding stock of my rooster that's for sale. I bought hatching eggs from larkrise on BYC and have been very happy with the quality of chickens I have hatched from her.

Both hatched on 4/28/13 & the BCM roo started crowing young at only 8 weeks of age! They have been petted and handled often since they were hatched. They are very friendly, and have beautiful coloring & conformation. They are not the "French" Marans, meaning they do not have the full feathering on their legs and toes. The BCM does have a little bit of feathering though on the sides of his legs, but would be considered a "clean legged" or English Marans. The BCM's coloring is a rich, dark black, with hints of beetle green, and looks especially awesome in the sunlight. The Splash Marans is larger than the BCM roo, he's gonna be a big boy! They both will only get more handsome as they mature. The BCM's Pics were taken on 7/26/13 (12.5 weeks old) & on 8/16/13 (15.5 weeks old). The Splash Marans Pics were taken on 9/10/13 at 19.5 weeks old. The pics on the right side of the Splash Marans collage were taken on 7/05/13 at 9 weeks of age.

To good homes only. Shipping is available for an additional $65.00 for each rooster, which includes the cost of the box & USPS Express shipping charges. I will only ship if the temperature is 85 degrees or lower on both ends. However, I do prefer Local pick-up for the sake of the rooster. Pricing on these beautiful boys are $10.00/each OBO. Contact me if you have any questions. I do have other chickens available that are posted on Craig's List as well as other poultry websites. Right now I have mostly young cockerels for sale.

(2) Pure Chocolate Bantam Orpingtons Roosters (Greenfire Farm) breeding lines (30 weeks old).
(1) Black Copper Marans Rooster (23 Weeks old)-Clean legged, BBS Marans
(1) Splash Marans Rooster (23 Weeks old)-Clean legged, BBS Marans
(2) Sicilian Buttercup Rooster (23 weeks old), hatchery grade
(1) Oliver Egger Rooster (30 weeks old), Welsummer X Silkied Ameraucana cross

(1) Ameraucana (Black) X Rhode Island Red (RIR) cross Rooster (23 Weeks old)

I have the listing for these chickens on Craig's List as well as other poultry websites. Thanks for looking! Theresa at Sunnydale Farm. Facebook page link is https://www.facebook.com/SunnydaleFarm

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom