2 White Sebastopol Goose Hatching Eggs (WA STATE) BUY IT NOW

Rare Feathers Farm

Crowing
11 Years
Apr 1, 2008
Pleasant Valley, (Okanogan) WA
My Coop
My Coop
Rare Feathers Farm is proud to offer: 2 Hatching eggs from my rare breeds flock.

These are white Sebastopol goose hatching eggs. This listing is for TWO eggs.

Just to explain: TWO eggs will be sent. Sorry, no extras in this listing.

The eggs are fertile & shipped fresh! I have 8 (out of 8) eggs developing in my incubator now (candled this evening).

Breed Info: These are PUREBRED, QUALITY birds from excellent stock. All of my geese are pure white, curly-breasted and originate from Holderread's Waterfowl Farm in Oregon.

Hatching Info: Goose eggs are more difficult to hatch than chicken eggs. It took me two years of trying before I got it right. They require a longer incubation, higher humidity and time to "rest" each day. I also had the best results with a daily misting during the rest period. Please read up on how to hatch goose eggs before bidding to avoid disappointment!

Additional Shipping Info: Shipping is $17.50 USPS Priority Mail Each egg will be individually wrapped to prevent breakage while they are in transit. Of course, once eggs leave my hands they are at the mercy of the postal service. I will ship the eggs as close to the beginning of the week as possible. If you have any questions about my geese or how to hatch, please feel free to e-mail me, I will be more than happy to answer you and help if I can!

Fine Print: I guarantee fresh and fertile eggs of the breed listed. However, I cannot guarantee hatch-ability due to many variables out of my control after the eggs leave my farm--such as shipping & handling, incubation equipment, and incubation methods. If you've never hatched anything, please start off with chickens. Don't jump in with both feet and try geese...just a word of advice, from my experience! Please understand that I cannot be responsible if you get a poor hatch rate! I ship out only fresh & fertile eggs but once I hand them over the post office counter, I cannot be held responsible for how they are handled or incubated!

PAYMENT AND SHIPPING POLICY: Pay Pal only. Eggs are time-sensitive and cannot sit around waiting for payment to arrive and/or clear the bank. Payment must be received within 2 days of auction end or an unpaid buyer report will be filed. GOOD LUCK & HAPPY HATCHING!

Last edited:
Jen,

I sent you an email and it bounced back? You can try emailing me at rarefeathersfarm at aol dot com and we'll chat about geese. :) I have four of this year's babies ready to go (DNA sexing pending) and an extra, two year old male that I'm wanting to part with just because I'm wanting another line to bring in...

Back
Top Bottom