1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

2 young roos in Medina Ohio in need of their own flocks

Discussion in 'Animals In Need of Free Re-Homing' started by newchickiemom48, Sep 9, 2015.

1. newchickiemom48

newchickiemom48 Out Of The Brooder

Mar 4, 2014
    My spring hatch contained 1 hen and 2 roos. They are now of age and starting to challenge their dad and stress out my hens. They are both very pretty and sweet and I am looking for good homes for them. One is a Bantam mix and the other is a Plymouth Rock/Leghorn cross. Please contact Sue at [email protected] or 440-334-4000. I would be happy to set up a halfway meeting point for anyone who is interested.

I have pics but can't figure out how to post them in here.

2. twineland

twineland New Egg

Mar 28, 2015
    I live in Johnstown Ohio and am looking for a rooster for my 8 hens. I had a speckled sussex rooster but he got human aggressive (he especially hated me for some reason) and we had to get rid of him. I miss his crowing and also would like a rooster to protect the hens and possibly contribute to chicks down the road. Let me know the personality of your roos, if they are still available. I only want one, but since I just had a bad experience, I really want the sweetest one I can find. My email is [email protected]

3. PoultryQueen101

PoultryQueen101 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 14, 2014
    Middle-East Ohio

Huh. I live in Johnstown too! If you need a rooster, I can get you one.

4. newchickiemom48

newchickiemom48 Out Of The Brooder

Mar 4, 2014
    Not sure how to delete this post, but both roos have be rehomed.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by