*2009 Quilt Block of the Month* March

hit.gif
You missed me again. I want in for a 3rd block. Beverly

Quote:
O.K. O.K. dry up them there eyes.....your in for 3.
smile.png

I think I need to invest in some hankies.
gig.gif

Sorry if I don't get your name in when you ask, but you guys...I mean gals....are quick to want in again. I really am trying to get you in when you ask but I am human (sometimes) and I do forget and/or overlook (alot) so forgive me if I fail to put your name in. Just PM me and let me know. Thank you allfor being so kind.

Okay.. so my three are. chicken women- farmy-poultry, chevygirlbeth-earthy tones, no brights (boooriinggg) and patchesnposies-farmy.. am I right?
So I get three bland blocks to make.. who wants something neon???? I'm rarin for brights.. hehehe

skand you are just rarin' to make a neon quilt aren't you.
gig.gif

Make one for your daughter..... hehehe.....she's just like you so you know she'll like it.

kycklingar! :

Quote:
Hey, I'll go bright! Wanna trade with me in addition to your other peeps?
big_smile.png

(not actually kidding)
I could end up making 15 this month, if I keep it up!!

wuhooo!!!! sure!
Yes I am Acre! lol Everytime I think of quilting, I always think of the ol' ladies, sitting in thier porch rockers, gossiping... I wanna be one, but.. dun wanna do it boringly, so if this is supposed to be fun for me, I wanna make something bright and fun! lol (does that really make sense, or only sound good in my head?)
lau.gif

Quote:
Hey, I'll go bright! Wanna trade with me in addition to your other peeps?
big_smile.png

(not actually kidding)
I could end up making 15 this month, if I keep it up!!

wuhooo!!!! sure!
Yes I am Acre! lol Everytime I think of quilting, I always think of the ol' ladies, sitting in thier porch rockers, gossiping... I wanna be one, but.. dun wanna do it boringly, so if this is supposed to be fun for me, I wanna make something bright and fun! lol (does that really make sense, or only sound good in my head?)
lau.gif

Hehehe... exactly how boring do you think all those stories and jokes those ladies were telling really were?? I'm betting they were only as proper as they needed to be, and once that one 'chruch lady' or the men were out of hearing range, the REAL stories started!!!! >.> You just gotta get the right gang together for the quilting bee!!

Ok, ok, ok, I LIED!!!!! I can't keep a surprise and never tell me a secret cause I tell those too, can't help it!!!! Sooooooo, here is "Eggbert", Marlin's block....(haven't done Acre's or Jody's yet but they get Eggbert too, just not Marlin fabric)
smile.png
HPIM0027.jpg
...my first actual applique!!!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom