*2009 Quilt Block of the Month* March

SE that is so...so...so..............................................................................................
th.gif

LOL!! Thanks! It looks better actually in person, doesn't look so much like that top part is a batman mask! I think I have that interfacing part figured out though, just a major pain to sew it and turn it inside out on the little parts..have to work on that a bit, that's why I went ahead and did the embroidery, just in case it came loose! Jody & Acre's will be in chicken fabric. Hope Dennis likes it?!
wink.png

Quote:
Is that a good thing?! lol!

What da u think? ....................................................................................
ep.gif
I
love.gif
it. It is adorable.
thumbsup.gif

Darlene,
bow.gif
You are so creative. The fabric choice is great. I see why you couldn't keep quiet about it.

Acre, I didn't mean to be a pain. Just didn't want to miss out. You are doing a great job.
thumbsup.gif
Thanks so much.

Beverly

Quote:
He is precious! Great job! Now whatever I make him will be garbage in comparison.

Thanks again ya'll.....and Sara you're a pro, yours will be awesome ..no doubt!!...and save the henri-knitta fabric for mine!!!!! I am a rookie quilter and seamstress! I am just working very hard to learn how to keep up with you all!!!

Darlene, You are so creative. The fabric choice is great. I see why you couldn't keep quiet about it.

Thanks Leeps!! I looked everywhere for Marlin fabric and finally found a fat quarter with a piece cut out of it on ebay! I was hoping I could make it work. Using chicken fabric for Jody and Acre's. I hope practice willmake me better with the interfacing soI can get my 20 on the BYCville swap all done correctly
fl.gif
!!​

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom