*2009 Quilt Block of the Month* March

Se, that is so cute! Thanks for the idea about fabric for Marlin, when I get around to getting his name.

I see I have Skand, Puff and Felicity for this month. Guess I'll have to think of something different for Skand this month. And maybe throw something in for my nieces aka her two Demon Spawns!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOL!!!! Yes, he loves Marlins and the Ohio Buckeyes...so I know he would flip over either of those! Thanks ya'll for being so sweet on your comments to a total beginner and I know in 6 months or so I will look back on the blocks I am making now and know a hundred ways to make them better! This is a really accepting and forgiving group for someone to learn in and I sure appreciate that!!!!
love.gif
love.gif

Chevy...awesome new sewing room!!!!! How cute!!! I think you can put a velcro skirt around that white table and cram about 4 tubs of fabric under there and hubby will never know, LOL!!!!!! The older you get...the more husband clever you get, hahaha!!!
lau.gif
gig.gif

Last edited:
Scrambled I love it, and your braver than me I have not even thought of doing the applique thing, I think I have the block thing down, and am experimenting with doing the more complicated of those.

Acre could you add me one more time when you get enough to start adding again?

Quote:
aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!! I hoped you would!! It's cuter in person. I wish I had cut the egg part where the marlin was further to the left so I could have put the wing down more...I learn something everytime I make one of these blocks!
smile.png

Worked on Acre & Jody's blocks today..still need to do the embroidery on one but the other is finished..hope they like them!!!
HPIM0030.jpg
...they really look better in person I promise!! The embroidery is cute on them but the picture looks ...well..not so good..I promise they are cuter than this!!...I'm also afraid to leave off any type of outside stitching until I get more confident the applique won't come off without it!!

Last edited:
Love the colour combo SE, are these appliqued? I tried to applique' on my machine, boy that was hard...
hmm.png
I may try that down the road....

Back
Top Bottom