*2009 Quilt Block of the Month* March

Well I found the fabric that I ran out of
yippiechickie.gif
and also found cute horse fabric for Felicity's block. So of course IM washing and ironing again

Last edited by a moderator:
Quote:
That's the only time I'm washing & ironing, who cares about the other stuff? Fabric is very important and we must take great care with it!
big_smile.png

Quote:
That's the only time I'm washing & ironing, who cares about the other stuff? Fabric is very important and we must take great care with it!
big_smile.png

I'm gonna tell hubby that this Sunday and see what his reaction is, after he ask me to iron his clothes for church.
gig.gif

Hi there! I'm new to BYC and chickens in general.. have yet to buy the chickens, lol.. But I'm here studying and learning.
big_smile.png

Anyway, I was hoping to see if I could jump in on this for next month? I think I understand how it works, lol...

I'm new to quilting kind of and definitely new to the swapping technique. I have done one swap on another forum that I'm on and hope to actually finish the top and start quilting the back on this month.
th.gif

Thanks for any helpful info.
jumpy.gif

17209_welcome.gif

You can send a PM to Acres after the 25 th when we will be starting again. Go to the first post and click on the PM and let them know.

Did I hear Wildsky brought back a warthog? Oh, better yet maybe grand baby pics? Welcome home Wilds hope you had a great visit and am glad you got home safely.

Elven Dreams
frow.gif
welcome-byc.gif
glad to have you here. This is a great place to learn, meet some really great people, have a few good laughs and get to share how creative we can all be.

Back
Top Bottom