*2009 Quilt Block of the Month* March

Quote:
I appreciate that, but really I have other on here that have extra blocks just for this. It's O.K......really......I will make sure you get a block.

P.S.--- It will be April when you get it though. hehe

Quote:
I appreciate that, but really I have other on here that have extra blocks just for this. It's O.K......really......I will make sure you get a block.

P.S.--- It will be April when you get it though. hehe

Yeppir!!! You're doing an awesome job!!!!
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif

Quote:
Acres I agree with what Chiken Woman said. Even if YOU think it's no big deal WE think it is. You are tops in my book.
To everyone else keep up with the good job on the blocks and DO NOT let a few people ruin this swap for the rest of us.
This is the frist time I have ever done a swap of any kind. I am learning alot about quilting and alot about myself. I enjoy reading all the post (even though I don't post often) and seeing all the blocks. I wish there was a way to make a post showing all the blockes together. So keep up the good work and don't worry about what you can't fix.
I will shut up now and go to work

piecemaker

Quote:
I agree....and I personally will make sure that you get the block that you are entitled to.

Acre of Blessings, I'm here too if you need some blocks made. I haven't joined the swaps as I have way too many quilts to finish up already, but I do follow the threads. I can whip up some this weekend if you need them. (overflowing fabric stash just waiting for something to do with it.
smile.png
)

That is so sweet of you, verthandi.
hugs.gif
Acre, I, too, would like to thank you for keeping the swap organized. It has been a lot of fun.

Beverly

I got my block from California and it is AWESOME!!!! I love it!!! I will take a pic and post it but it really nice..............THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!
wink.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom