**2009 Quilt Block Swap for May**

Leeps!!! I don't mind at all, pick on me if you want, I don't like pink!! I know you were teasing, hey I am one of few on this forum doens't take offense to much of anything so I know you didn't mean it!!! Don't feel bad really, I was "jes sayin"!! Really, pick on me, I don't mind...hasn't slowed Acre down a bit and omg now that she is FAMILY!! I am in for it double I bet!!! lol!!!!!!!!
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
Love you Leeps, no offense taken at all...
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif

Hey Sandi...
frow.gif
We live about 30 miles West of Gainesville. We're west of Trenton and South of Bell. I sent you an email in response to yours. Hope you make it down here sometime.

Quote:
No way! I love your applique's. They are so chicken cute!
smile.png
It's funny - I'm doing the pinwheel for my next victim! It must be in the stars......
smile.png

Just caught up reading on the thread...a lot has been happening!!

Elven I'm working in reds and white and creams lately. I like anything 1930s also.

17 Roses, Do you have any preferences on colors or subjects

Hey Scrambled...I get to make a block for your friend Crumples in blues and greens!!

Last edited:
Hey Scrambled...I get to make a block for your friend Crumples in blues and greens!!

That would be a block for my ELUSIVE firend Crumples!!
gig.gif
lau.gif
Girl...you better post on this thread or I'll open a can of whoop a--- on you tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif

Here ya go Darlene.....if ya can see it

PINK.....PINK.....PINK.....PINK.....PINK

And you would be the one at the family reunion they would be questtioning about why the punch was mysteriously spiked!!!
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

Luna that is toooooo funny on the pinwheel!!! We must be alot alike!!!....poor you!!!!!!
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif

I love playing with Scrambled and she loves stalking me !!!!!

My turn!! STALK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ya.gif

Back
Top Bottom