2010 What Do You Want Added To The BYC Forum & WebSite?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fantastic ideas and suggestions!

A few quick reminders:

1) This is a brainstorming session, so no ideas are dumb ideas.
2) Because we are accepting ALL ideas, we obviously can't make any promises to IF or WHEN any of these will be implemented
3) "Voting" on these ideas in this thread (i.e., "Me too" or "X2") will not effect if / when they are added to the "todo list".

Keep the brainstorming coming!

The main thing I would like to add/change is the search.

1) Instead of just click the back button or jumping just two pages at a time. I would like where you can go straight to a certain page. There are many threads that have 100+ pages. Ive seen it on other searches where there is a box that has __ of 300(e.g.). That way I can simply type in 149 in the little box and go right to that page.

2) When Im searching for a certain word it brings up all the threads that word is in. I would like to be able to go straight to that page/post. Instead of having to search the, sometimes 100's of pages, trying to find where that one word is at. I know you can search using Ctrl and F, but its still very time consuming. Having to go page by page.

3) In general..just having the search opition easier to use.

Also...has anyone thought about having spell check on here? Becuase as you know, Im a horrable spellier.
wink.png

Quote:
If someone clicks the "my page" link on the on the blue navigation bar, it automatically generates a page for them. Nifty and the staff try to delete the empty pages, but they can't get them all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom