2010 What Do You Want Added To The BYC Forum & WebSite?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wishlist:

A way to mark threads for future reference without subscribing to them or adding useless chatter just so the thread will show up in my recent posts

A way to hide certain categories (Games etc, Random Ramblings and Family stories in particular) from the recent posts screens.

A way to remove specific threads from my recent posts.

I want a button to no longer have posts you're not interested in (but have commented on) show up on your post list--if that makes sense?

Like for example...I reply to a post. Eventually, I lose interest, it goes way off topic. I'd like the option to click a button or check a box to not have to see it every time I look at my posts....

It would be nice if closed/locked out threads and extra old threads could be moved or deleted. Also combine threads that are the same subject.

Quote:
i also would like more room for pics i have not run out of room yet but i like to post pics and i would not like to run out of room

Last edited:
Quote:
Me too. Doesn't mean I didn't make a goof once or twice, but spell check would be great. I actually have a spell check at the top of my page, totally connected to the google toolbar that I use . . .but one right on here would be so handy!!!

Good thought!!!

I'd love to see an area for those of us who build a lot of our own equipment. I hate having to dig through all the different forums, looking for things I might want to build or talk about.

Another cookbook with new recipes since the last one came out.....also an "adult only" section....I know other forums have them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom