2011 Female Mute Swan

Discussion in 'Other Poultry - Birds & Hatching Eggs' started by KansasKid, Feb 3, 2012.

1. KansasKid

KansasKid Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 7, 2010
    South East Kansas
    2011 Female Mute Swan for sale. Calm, will let you get close to her. Enclosure trained and will put herself up at night.

2. ShuckyDuckyQuackQuack

ShuckyDuckyQuackQuack Out Of The Brooder

Jul 9, 2011
    TX
    When will you have cygnets available?

3. KansasKid

KansasKid Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 7, 2010
    South East Kansas
    I won't have any i'm sorry.

If your interested i'm also selling bahama pintails and holderread saxony drakes. Trying to get everything sorted out and extras sold to make things easier during college.

4. dairy91

dairy91 New Egg

Jul 31, 2011
    I have 2 2011 males for sale if someone needed an unrelated pair. I should also have cygnets for sale this year. I am in Windthorst TX. Shane Berend (940) 631 4200

5. kangababy

kangababy Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 30, 2010
    Alabama
    KansasKid.. Do you still have her.. and what kind of bahama's do you have. I need hens.

Dairy91....Male mute?

i am interested so PM with price plus shipping. I prefer Delta Cargo if possible to huntsville International Airport (alabama)

6. skiwithchar

skiwithchar New Egg

May 27, 2012
    Hello! I'd love to know your pricing for a mute male swan. We had a pair, but the male died last year. Looking forward to your info!

7. twluv13

twluv13 New Egg

Mar 4, 2008
    I have 2011 mute swans for $600ea, proven breeders for $750ea, and cygnets for $250ea call email or pm me 352-494-1028 We ship daily with delta cargo and have lots of references worldwide

8. chickenzoo

chickenzoo Emu Hugger

I would be VERY careful about who you buy swans from..... Especially in FL

9. rickjames

rickjames New Egg

Jul 21, 2012
    My boss had a pair of mute swans for around 5 years. They finally hatched 2 babies well a varment killed the female and before was able to pen up young ones they also came up missing. They stay in a 12 acre lake surrounded by woods. This is in So. Louisiana from what I understand they mate for life. Well the male is losing weight has lost his aggressiveness toward the Canadians we have in the lake, I was wondering if I could locate an adult female if they would mate once they are used to each other.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by