2011 Female Mute Swan

I won't have any i'm sorry.

If your interested i'm also selling bahama pintails and holderread saxony drakes. Trying to get everything sorted out and extras sold to make things easier during college.

I have 2 2011 males for sale if someone needed an unrelated pair. I should also have cygnets for sale this year. I am in Windthorst TX. Shane Berend (940) 631 4200

KansasKid.. Do you still have her.. and what kind of bahama's do you have. I need hens.

Dairy91....Male mute?

i am interested so PM with price plus shipping. I prefer Delta Cargo if possible to huntsville International Airport (alabama)

Hello! I'd love to know your pricing for a mute male swan. We had a pair, but the male died last year. Looking forward to your info!

I have 2011 mute swans for $600ea, proven breeders for $750ea, and cygnets for $250ea call email or pm me 352-494-1028 We ship daily with delta cargo and have lots of references worldwide

My boss had a pair of mute swans for around 5 years. They finally hatched 2 babies well a varment killed the female and before was able to pen up young ones they also came up missing. They stay in a 12 acre lake surrounded by woods. This is in So. Louisiana from what I understand they mate for life. Well the male is losing weight has lost his aggressiveness toward the Canadians we have in the lake, I was wondering if I could locate an adult female if they would mate once they are used to each other.

Back
Top Bottom