2012 Louisiana chickenstocks, shows, and meet-ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
as for the meet n' great...were are most of the people coming from? how many will have kids with them (i might have my 3 with me)? on the flyers we should ask that they rsvp so we can get an idea of how many will be there.

So far the inquiries are coming from everywhere between Leesville and Derrider...but there are more inquires to help in the Derrider area. Okay will make sure to put the rsvp on there. Just amazes me how many poultry fans we have in our area.
yesss.gif
lol

Below is a link to a PDF that will give you something to start with regarding the by-laws for the Central Louisiana Poultry Club.

Besides the club's name I have underlined a few areas (mainly club dues) that you might want to discuss at your meeting. When you have it the way you want it I can make the changes and send you a new copy (.txt and PDF) of the clubs By-Laws/Constitution. These were copied from another club I helped form about 3 years ago, and they copied there by-laws form yet another poultry club with just a few changes - - - if it works, why fix it, right?
wink.png
Best Of Luck.

http://www.skyblueegg.com/images/By-Laws_CentralLouisianaPoultryClub.pdf

Ann

Last edited:
You are all welcome, welcome. <G>

I really appreciate everyone's enthusiasm!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom