2012 Louisiana chickenstocks, shows, and meet-ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
hope everyone is liking the website. i'm still working on info for the site but it has come along nicely and we would really enjoy hearing some opions on the site from yall as well :)

I need a swap or sale soon!
Our numbers are getting a little high around here....
hide.gif
oooor maybe I just want some new additions.... haha

I need a swap or sale soon!
Our numbers are getting a little high around here....
hide.gif
oooor maybe I just want some new additions.... haha
LOL..don't look at me. My hubby nearly fainted when i told him how many hatching eggs i got. Good to see you back on here. I bet you had tons of reading to catch up. All good stuff though.

Morning everyone,

Just wanted to let everyone know that Central Louisiana poultry club is having a very important meeting on 11/04/2012 @ 4:30pm . I know a lot of folks are interested in helping and joining in on the fun. So to make it easier for everyone everywhere to participate, the meeting will be held in the Central Louisiana Poultry Club Group on Facebook.

No membership fee is required to participate, if your interested in helping and have your voice heard, please join us on 11/04/2012 @ 4:30 pm.

http://www.facebook.com/groups/clpoultryclub/

Last edited:
D.gif
Central Louisiana Poultry Club wanted to see what everyone thought about a possible show location for the Spring of 2013...
D.gif

We have been offered the use of Jeff Davis Parish Fairground arena for FREE.
ep.gif

It is located in Jennings. The facility is fully covered with stands and bathrooms. We would also be able to use their cages and tables. We may have to bring more cages in, but I think I can find other contacts who would help us with that.

Any and all feeback is welcome
fl.gif

Last edited:
Sounds wonderful. If your show is APA sanctioned and you need any help with Secretarial duties I have show software for that and can help. When considering your dates please try to work around the two dates of currently sanctioned (tentative on one) APA shows attended by Lousiana exhibitors which would be March 23 and April 6th. Good Saturday show dates to insure maximum turnout and no conflict with other poultry shows would be. March 1, or April 20 or 27, May 4, 11, 18. Best of Luck - it sounds like you are making good progress. : )

Ann Charles
APA State Rep.

Last edited:
Sounds wonderful. If your show is APA sanctioned and you need any help with Secretarial duties I have show software for that and can help. When considering your dates please try to work around the two dates of currently sanctioned (tentative on one) APA shows attended by Lousiana exhibitors which would be March 23 and April 6th. Good Saturday show dates to insure maximum turnout and no conflict with other poultry shows would be. March 1, or April 20 or 27, May 4, 11, 18. Best of Luck - it sounds like you are making good progress. : )

Ann Charles
APA State Rep.
Ann-
Thank you for the reply. Yes we would for sure want to be APA sanctioned. We would also want to be ABA sanctioned, who should we contact about that?
We welcome any help, especially with getting the show stuff done correctly, like the secretarial duties!
big_smile.png

Yes, we for sure will be mindful of the other show dates. I already have what I can find written down and plan on going to most of them with my birds, but if you hear of anything before it is published, please let us know. We want the best turnout possible and that won't happen if there's a conflict.
I will be getting married in San Antonio on March 23, so no chicken shows for me that weekend!!
wee.gif

Will you be in Haynesville on the 17th? I am going to take a few cochins and the kiddos up there for fun, and if you're around I would love to meet you in person.

Thanks

Maddi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom