2012 Louisiana chickenstocks, shows, and meet-ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
that looks good
thumbsup.gif
we should keep this one date and time are fine as well

Okay...i will send a copy to Ann and post here one, so anyone that would like to help can print a few and post them up....once i'm on the computer..talking from my phone lol...crazy lady trying to finish mowing

well i am official out of black ink on my printer.....(if any of you have empty ink cartridges save them, I'll explain at the meeting) I had to use my colors for the flyer. Contacted the Leesville Daily leader on prices for advertising. Will probably be going down there and chat to see if I can put an ad in the paper, even if it is in the classifieds. Posted the Meet n' greet announcement on the creiglist and bookoo. Will be posting flyers soon...That's what I have been up to with the club...other then that been working outside with landscaping (turning our front and backyard into a chipping golf course) and of course my flock of hens.

i've been dealing with the chickens with mites thought they were gone but checked them over again 2 days ago and there were the mites on the birds, so yesterday i spent all day dusting both birds, coops, fencing, every nook and cranny i could find, and a pretty large area around the pens, and getting the kiddos off to school in the mornings, working on conditioning the chickens for the fair coming up, all this has me beat lol.

i have several things printed out off of here (don't remember everything printed though), been looking around for ideas on raising money, idea's to keep the club fun, entertaining, and educational for all, also have checked out what other clubs charge as their club dues. i wasn't able to get to the action in anacoco last weekend though :( on another note the next one should be on the 1st and if i can make it there i will (hoping to make it there). i am about to work on getting the flyer off of here and printing some out as well.

That sucks with the mites :( ...I did showed up at the leesville dailyer leader yestrerday but the person i was talking to was out for the day and today..sheesh it been a day lets say that :/ at least the folks at the newspaper know that something is happing on the first. Trying to get an idea of what kinda of budget for the club to host shows and such right now...

Getting closer :) bringing a tri-fold display board so everone can see what we are talking about. Going to bring a cooler with drinks for the park. So who is all going to be comeing from byc? :hmm also got a few things to that might come handy later on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom