2012 Marans Breeder Thread !!!!

Last edited:
My one and only project blue copper. She has very sparse leg feathers and eyes are darker than I want also. So I'm breeding her with my black copper rooster with good leg feathering and pumpkin colored eyes to see if I can improve on those things.

Last edited:
I would like to let people know on this site that I had a person from RICOCHETRIDGE.COM located in SMITHFIELD RI.use my photos of a Blue copper Marans chick that I purchased from a well known BYC member.I find this misleading and consider this person to be a scammer?He has listed my photos all over the internet with out my permission and he calls him self a Marans breeder I call him a Scammer.Watch out for this person
1f602.png

If anyone is looking for Marans pairs, trios or quads, please PM me. My neighbor has 17+ at point of lay that I hatched from Ladycat's Marans assortment and has asked me to post this notice since he doesn't have computer access. They are located in the Fort Smith, AR area. I will be taking pictures tonight. He also has 4 olive eggers from the same source. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom