2013 Chicks Picked Out!

I just ordered my chicks for March. I will be getting 5 each of silver laced wyandotte, barnevelder, partridge rock, araucanas. I am so excited, as I have never raised chicks before, I've only just gotten them as hens. Can't wait!!

Ok thanks ShakeragSusan! Also Mb TwinChicks, I would recommend to get 2 silkies. Because I only got one and she stands off and gets lonely and Ed des up getting beat up on all the time where I have to seperated her!

Thanks for the info billy b. Will take that into consideration. Want my girls to be HAPPY!
smile.png

I couldn't wait till spring and got a batch of chicks last week.
wee.gif
ISA browns, Americaunas, BLRW and Salmon Favorelles and a Cuckoo Maran. Then Thursday I'm getting a few Buff Orp's. This will be my first time to have any of these breeds so I'm pretty excited to see what they're like!! Hopefully they add up to my fun and friendly BR's!

I alsi have button quails black d'uccles and mille fleur d'uccles hatching. the d'uccles on friday the buttons tommorow, plus a bunch more in the other bator, more buttons , guineas, and more black and millie fleur d'uccles plus maybe a couple silkie eggs. I am so eggcited. :)

Back
Top Bottom