2014 Crochet square swap, colorful circles.

Pics
Sounds priceless. Of my grandmothers over 40 grandkids, I'm the only one who crochets. I think she would be happy if she knew. Everyone leaves us with something and she left me with this and your grandma left you with the table and knowledge of how to do it.
big_smile.png

I just can't find anything comfortable. This new rocker could be refinished but even then you can't get the feel. It's hard Maple and very heavy. Our coffee and end tables are Hardrock Maple and also very heavy. They're hand me downs that we did have refinished.

I was forced to toss my old crochet chair that was Maple too. It had wings on the sides and comfortable spring in cushions. If I ever find another I will fight to have it. The original came from the Salvation Army.

DW washed the cushion and pillow. The cushion cover came off and it turned out okay. The pillow tore, but she sews so she can make a new cover. The chair is the most important thing.
big_smile.png
Sides I might need a bit more padding for the seat.
gig.gif
Maybe a double thick cushion.
lau.gif

I bring my own "double padding" to every chair I sit in! lol lol lol

Finally got the big pattern to work out correctly. I tried 2 other times and kept losing stitches between the 3rd and end round,somehow. I caught my mistake and finished these two. Mine will be different colors. since I don't have enough of some yarn to do all 12 sets with. They have not been blocked yet, but I like how the gradiant turned out.
big_smile.png

Finally got the big pattern to work out correctly. I tried 2 other times and kept losing stitches between the 3rd and end round,somehow. I caught my mistake and finished these two. Mine will be different colors. since I don't have enough of some yarn to do all 12 sets with. They have not been blocked yet, but I like how the gradiant turned out.
big_smile.png

They look great! I haven't even started mine, and my son, who is joining, has been helping friend's put up hay, so he hasn't started either! Good think we have lots of time!!

They look great! I haven't even started mine, and my son, who is joining, has been helping friend's put up hay, so he hasn't started either! Good think we have lots of time!!

They look awesome! Mine are all going to be different colors too.

big_smile.png

Very nice.

I've got the small ones done and two large. Ten more to go and I can relax. I'm just using what I have. I only bought the white to be sure it was the right "white".
lol.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom