2014 Humboldt Poultry Fanciers PreSale Page

HSRMarans

In the Brooder
7 Years
Feb 15, 2012
Gold Beach, Oregon
Hi All,

I'm planning on attending the show. There are actually about four of us attending from Redding to Red Bluff. We are driving up Friday late afternoon and returning Sunday early afternoon.

I haven't seen a presale posted anywhere for this show, so I guess I will post here.

I will be bringing the following birds for sale:

UK Blue Orpington Rooster (1)
UK Chocolate Orpington Roosters (2)
Black Copper Marans Cockerels (2)
Black Copper Marans Flock, (1 roo & 6 hens)
UK Black Orpington, split to Lavender (1)
Splash Marans Cockerels (2)
Blue Copper Marans Cockerels (2)

Chicks, lots of chicks. UK Orpingtons, Black Copper Marans, maybe a few Bresse.

See you there I hope!

Debi

I'm not aware of the Cloverdale show but I've heard of a Fresno show that is suppose to be a good size show. Also, in Red Bluff, CA we are having our second annual show. The NorCal Poultry Association. It's a small show but we are growing! Would love to see more people come and support us! :)) It is being held at the Tehama Country Fairgrounds on the 29th of March. Come one come all!!!!

i found the answer to my question on their webpage (which is very nice, btw) . It says 84 exhibitors and almost 600 birds.

I'm sorry I missed this thread earlier.

The Cloverdale Citrus Fair show is youth only. It fills a small building and it has a good array of breeds represented. It is a single day event. There are typically maybe 60-80 kids showing, mostly from Sonoma and Mendocino counties.

We've been to it many times, would be happy to answer questions via PM. This year, my showing kids opted to go to Humboldt instead.

I'm sorry I missed this thread earlier.

The Cloverdale Citrus Fair show is youth only. It fills a small building and it has a good array of breeds represented. It is a single day event. There are typically maybe 60-80 kids showing, mostly from Sonoma and Mendocino counties.

We've been to it many times, would be happy to answer questions via PM. This year, my showing kids opted to go to Humboldt instead.

Thanks Poltroon. I contacted the Citrus fair and the lady I spoke with had no Idea of the details. I was too busy to go anyway.

Back
Top Bottom