2015 HALLOWEEN Hatch-a-Long, Join us IF YOU DARE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fingers crossed that my set batch made it.. were without power for 12 hours and I was asleep for most of it, so the eggs got down to 75. EXPENSIVE eggs! :th They were on day 7, hoping they just suspended and didn't all die off.. making myself wait to candle. Best of luck to everyone setting now! May you not have smooth incubation!
fingers crossed.

I'm happy so far! For a newbie hatcher with shipped eggs and my first time using the Brinsea. It'll be fun to compare hatches
1f60a.png
My LG will probably underperform your Brinsea. I'm hoping to have similar numbers, but I'm also realistic that my incubator issues will be challenging. These eggs are so pretty that I'm hoping we both get some fluffiness out of them.

So I need my head checked

todays events......

she buys a chicken plucker after she sells her left kidney, ok so that may be a little white lie, actually they said they couldn't make that deal but do take mastercard, done deal.... then she hand shakes on 2 narragansett toms and 3 hens all of whom are 7 plus months old, for a hundred bucks.  I know NOT if it was a deal or not, but they sure are gorgeous and he is keeping them until I process my meaties.

gobble gobble, never had me a turkey over four months before lol  always hatched them and sold them for the $$$$$$$$$$

Wowing zowie!! That sounds like a great deal to me!!! Does he have any others? Will you sell me eggs in the spring? Narragansetts are so stinking beautiful.

Still no baby's. I am disappointed.we tried to put truck driver with mom and dad and her few weeks older brothers and sisters it didn't go so well. We caught them just In time . Escapes they fit through the bars and crackes in the coop. It's a 3 day weekend maybe my partner will go out and birdy proof the coop some more.i going back in for surgery on 23. The other bators due 21st. There's no sitter for son and birdies and eggs. It's all on partners shoulders. I scared what I going to come back to.i will be gone tell nov 6 out of the group.mes

Still no baby's. I am disappointed.we tried to put truck driver with mom and dad and her few weeks older brothers and sisters it didn't go so well. We caught them just In time . Escapes they fit through the bars and crackes in the coop. It's a 3 day weekend maybe my partner will go out and birdy proof the coop some more.i going back in for surgery on 23. The other bators due 21st. There's no sitter for son and birdies and eggs. It's all on partners shoulders. I scared what I going to come back to.i will be gone tell nov 6 out of the group.mes

Good luck with your surgery. Hope everything goes well.

chapin-home.jpg

tumblr_ml0pq67X9R1snwcbxo1_r1_250.gif
tumblr_ml0pq67X9R1snwcbxo2_250.gif

ohhhhhh WAIT!!!!!

WRONG SHOW!!!!!!

SET THOSE EGGGGGGGGS!!!!!!

graphics-eggs-040987.gif
graphics-eggs-040987.gif
graphics-eggs-040987.gif
graphics-eggs-040987.gif
graphics-eggs-040987.gif
graphics-eggs-040987.gif
graphics-eggs-040987.gif
graphics-eggs-040987.gif
graphics-eggs-040987.gif

graphics-eggs-040987.gif
graphics-eggs-040987.gif
graphics-eggs-040987.gif
graphics-eggs-040987.gif
graphics-eggs-040987.gif
graphics-eggs-040987.gif
graphics-eggs-040987.gif
graphics-eggs-040987.gif
graphics-eggs-040987.gif

DONT YOU DAR EATUM!!!

tumblr_mzf8d5P8xe1qzsq0xo1_500.gif

Last edited:
Set 54!- my poor Rcom 20 is more than double loaded. My Rcom50 decided to stop heating up and I am beyond angry. ( especially since it quit with chicks hatching and they all died) anyways they are in the 20 and I am turning by hand until I can candle them. I have never hoped for a bad developing rate before but I really hope all these don't develop or I have no idea what to do on hatch day. Anyways 43 silkies from three different breeders, 7 frizzle Cochin mixes, 2 jearhon mixes, and 2 EE mixes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom