2015 HALLOWEEN Hatch-a-Long, Join us IF YOU DARE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DASP Mini YZ9-7
http://www.dasp.com/index.php/yellow-mini-digital-incubator.html

I think it stands for:
Dinky
And
Slightly

Predictable
lau.gif

SLIGHTLY predictable
lau.gif
To be honest, I think you must be doing an amazing job with this little incubator. So...They hold the egg upright and don't turn them at all? I think a Brinsea would be so much easier and they turn the eggs.

So where are all the contest entries???? I want to see all the creativity!
pop.gif

Some really fun contests on this thread. I hope to enter the chicken costume contest tomorrow.
ya.gif

And maybe Friday I can carve a pumpkin or paint someone's face....
lol.png

If you decorate an egg, (how easy is that!?)....
Or decorate your coop, you could win some of my eggs!
celebrate.gif
(And yes, you can have them shipped in spring if you don't feel like going through this incubating drama again, right away.....)
wink.png

Best of luck to all the little chickies.
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif

So where are all the contest entries???? I want to see all the creativity!
pop.gif

Some really fun contests on this thread. I hope to enter the chicken costume contest tomorrow.
ya.gif

And maybe Friday I can carve a pumpkin or paint someone's face....
lol.png

If you decorate an egg, (how easy is that!?)....
Or decorate your coop, you could win some of my eggs!
celebrate.gif
(And yes, you can have them shipped in spring if you don't feel like going through this incubating drama again, right away.....)
wink.png

Best of luck to all the little chickies.
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
I posted in both of them, but here are my entries again.

SLIGHTLY predictable
lau.gif
To be honest, I think you must be doing an amazing job with this little incubator. So...They hold the egg upright and don't turn them at all? I think a Brinsea would be so much easier and they turn the eggs.

The second one actually holds temps so perfect that I never even have to touch it! I think it's like anything, the first one may just be finicky & an attention sucker
lol.png

Thanks! I seem to be getting one hatch each. I don't know if that's decent or not. They hold them upright on end & don't auto turn but I just slip a deck of cards under each of the 3 legs rotating all day whenever I am home. I'm thinking of getting a Brinsea...maybe...I don't know if I am that bit by the chicken bug yet...but maybe
lau.gif
... I may want to hatch a muscovy sometime...

@bantambury how did your broody hen hatch go? I totally forgot to ask you!
th.gif
so much going on!

Sorry everyone, I am sure chicks hatching left and right! rain storms had my satellite out again!
he.gif
I guess I go back and start reading!

@bantambury
how did your broody hen hatch go? I totally forgot to ask you! :th so much going on!

Sorry everyone, I am sure chicks hatching left and right!   rain storms had my satellite out again!  :he   I guess I go back and start reading! 

Thanks for asking! I ended up hatching 3 weeks early. I think i have 4 roos out of my 6!! This is almost 30 roos ive hatched this year and 5 hens! Haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom