2015 HALLOWEEN Hatch-a-Long, Join us IF YOU DARE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats on the pips, chirping sounds, and hatches! I have some going into lock down come Sat. I think I will go ahead and put them in my other bator tonight down on their sides from the turner. Then, will candle and see how things are looking. The air cells looked better than before when I took a few out last week..was thinking thinking they weren't big enough, but they are better.

Here are a few photos of the little cuties I just hatched.

awwwwwww yep I see silks in my future!!!

My eggs are pipping, should have some hatching by tomorrow.
yayy!!!!

I just got my first pip too. Hour 456 (day 19).
not at a great spot, but its a nice big one, and looks ok at least!!

I've got pips
celebrate.gif
That means the eggs I set a day early are right on time, which means the Halloween ones should be too - so I should finally have some Halloween peeps
wee.gif
whooot whooot

I have a pip... Hoping for more. I might be posting in the middle of the night because I cannot sleep
oh FINALLY!!! YAYAYAYYA

It's HATCH DAY at the Bratcher Ranch!!
big_smile.png

well hello there!!!!

Called my last 3 eggs last night. Candled they had zero movement when cracked the egg they had fully developed but at some point between lockdown and hatch they had passed.
Final count 20 chicks
4 wellsummers 1 boy 3 girls
4 barred rocks
4 white chick from mystery eggs that could be either silkies mottled orphingyons or splash
4 super mixes
1 buff
1 black sex link and it's a roo
2 easter eggers
Took me a full day to figure out exactly what hatched. I started with 33 9 clears and 1 broke but this was a last minute hatch idea so i wasnt keeping up with who's eggs were who's so I had to get a good look at them once they all dried completely to tell. I wish you all the best on your hatches maybe I'll see you in the thanksgiving hatch a long since I've decided to do another batch I'll be setting Thursday.
ha ha ha CONGRATS!!!!!

More collies for y'all.
beautiful!!!!!!!

Craigslist is great!!! I've sold all mine that have hatched and as of today ...............I have orders for ones that have not hatched..............trying to shove that "don't count your chickens before they hatch" out of my brain lol
CL ROCKS!!!

Called my last 3 eggs last night. Candled they had zero movement when cracked the egg they had fully developed but at some point between lockdown and hatch they had passed.
Final count 20 chicks
4 wellsummers 1 boy 3 girls
4 barred rocks
4 white chick from mystery eggs that could be either silkies mottled orphingyons or splash
4 super mixes
1 buff
1 black sex link and it's a roo
2 easter eggers
Took me a full day to figure out exactly what hatched. I started with 33 9 clears and 1 broke but this was a last minute hatch idea so i wasnt keeping up with who's eggs were who's so I had to get a good look at them once they all dried completely to tell. I wish you all the best on your hatches maybe I'll see you in the thanksgiving hatch a long since I've decided to do another batch I'll be setting Thursday.
Awsome hatch Tiffani! Good luck with the next.
clap.gif

Some eggies jumped into the bator!!!!

And I need to get the other one ready for serama!!! HarmonyAnn just got a message for chicks! and my friend wants her eggs! ughhh what to do what to do!!! Put one ad on CL and overloaded with ppl who want chicks!!!!

I See this thread never ending!!!
gig.gif

Some eggies jumped into the bator!!!! And I need to get the other one ready for serama!!! HarmonyAnn just got a message for chicks! and my friend wants her eggs! ughhh what to do what to do!!! Put one ad on CL and overloaded with ppl who want chicks!!!! I See this thread never ending!!! :gig
Awesome! Spring can't get here fast enough, those eggs look huge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom