2015 HALLOWEEN Hatch-a-Long, Join us IF YOU DARE!

Discussion in 'Hatch-A-Longs' started by Sally Sunshine, Sep 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tracyjg

tracyjg Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 25, 2015
    lv nv

2. tracyjg

Jun 25, 2015
    lv nv
    I love my white leg horns. And my golden sex link. Sweetest birds.

3. tracyjg

Jun 25, 2015
    lv nv
    my roaster gets testy.

4. Cynthia12

Cynthia12 Always Grateful Premium Member

Apr 11, 2010
    Utah
    Score! But sad that they were in an accident. They must be ok. Doing business again. :) They sound like great folks. From ebay! I have a few like that, if things don't work out.

Then Sally, you mentioned Dick. He is wonderful. I had ordered eggs. All busted up and what a mess! He sent me more..no charge. They didn't show up! So, he says, I'm sending you some chicks! That he did. SPR's. Yrs. ago.

[​IMG]
    And now, I have someone sending me some marans chicks when they hatch, because I had a bad hatch. Another person on BYC. Great people here to say they least.

Oh, I can do another...I lost a dog to a horrible freak accident, in our back yard, and almost in front of me, my back was turned away from him, but I was standing feet away.
    When this gal found out, she offered to do a drawing for me. She asked me to pick out a favorite photo of me and this dog. I did, she drew it.

My photo I choose.
    [​IMG]
    The drawing she did for me. She lives in Idaho, I'm in Utah, I've never met her.
    [​IMG]

I framed it, it's hanging in our bedroom. :)

1 person likes this.
  5. tracyjg

Jun 25, 2015
    lv nv
    Las Vegas nv yes we our trying on eggs. If my partner job works with us to pay bills hospital and eggs and ect. He is commission base on a sales floor.

6. kdunn716

kdunn716 Out Of The Brooder

Sep 20, 2015
    Metamora, MI
    Score is exactly what i was thinking lol then I realized we have never had ducks before. Then I realized we now have to build a bigger house then we initially were going to lolol my man might make me sell some depending on how many hatch. But thats awesone you have had so mamy nice experiences with people on here :) im still new here but Im kinda getting a glimpse at how everyone is so helpful and nice :D

7. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
  8. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    [​IMG]

OMG!!! thatsaLOTTA QUACKERS!!!

[​IMG]
    I love RIR too!!!

AWESOME on both accounts!!!!

Last edited: Sep 28, 2015
  9. Blarneyeggs

Blarneyeggs Overrun With Chickens

Oct 22, 2011
    Southeast PA
    X 2 Edited by Staff

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2015
  10. storminthenight

storminthenight Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 22, 2008
    Missouri
    [​IMG]
    Look what just arrived! 18 beautiful eggs (3 extra) and all safe and sound! This is my first time with shipped eggs, really happy with the quality! I should leave them to rest pointy end down for 24 hours right?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by