2015 HALLOWEEN Hatch-a-Long, Join us IF YOU DARE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will add CCL hens can be flighty where as BR arent unless you spoil from start

ITS MONDAY and
tumblr_m68p25YD801rys4czo1_500.gif

1386443698.gif

unfortunately mine are not laying, they are in molt, plus I only have a few until my new grow out.

Are you looking for bantams? Dick has great SQ bantams and he is just over in OH and sends eggs at a cheap price, he has many SQ breeds too! check out his page

http://horstmanspoultry.com/home.html

Oh boy, I had never seen that website before.... Too close to me.... oh no.... I feel a trip to Pittsburgh in my near future....
lol.png

I'm not sure if I should thank you or smack you.
big_smile.png

His arms look funny...
hmm.png

Thank you
you just have to paint someones face and post images of what you created to win, the rules are in the contest thread!
you can do two faces!

what are the white chicks!!

Ok, sorry I got lost. Honestly there's not always health junk going on but lately ...........wow............I need a "back from lunch" sign on my signature and an "out to lunch" one part time LOL

The white ones I thought.......were my BE eggs and they're AW. I don't care for them and certainly didn't want more......they started laying off white eggs and now I can't tell them from the BE's unless I see them laying..

Heading over to the contest rules...........

So a week or so ago I ordered 12 long island duck eggs from a seller on ebay. I sent them a message a few days ago because after a week and no status updates I was getting worried. They replied with apologies stating that they had been in an accident which stopped them from checking on their ebay account. They said that they were instead of sending me the dozen I ordered send me 3-4 dozen and refund me my shipping charge plus send them 1 day over night shipping. I declined the refund because its not really a big deal to me. But OMG 3-4 DOZEN DUCKS! lolol we better get prepared. These will be my hatch along :) i cant wait!

Maybe I'll skip the Brahmas for now? 10 months for an egg is a long time...

I love the sexlinks for the eggs! Can't go wrong there. I prefer the Reds. An egg a day. Leghorns too. RIR's do well. I've heard a lot of people say, leghorns and RIR's are mean. Oh pooo..they are not! I have had the sweetest birds. Here is a photo of them begging for treats at the back door. They will click their nails against the metal part on the bottom to get my attention.

If you're looking for a meat bird after a long run of eggs, eggs, and eggs, then the leghorn wouldn't be a good choice. Those sex links do get pretty meaty though, and do the RIR's. :)

So a week or so ago I ordered 12 long island duck eggs from a seller on ebay. I sent them a message a few days ago because after a week and no status updates I was getting worried. They replied with apologies stating that they had been in an accident which stopped them from checking on their ebay account. They said that they were instead of sending me the dozen I ordered send me 3-4 dozen and refund me my shipping charge plus send them 1 day over night shipping. I declined the refund because its not really a big deal to me. But OMG 3-4 DOZEN DUCKS! lolol we better get prepared. These will be my hatch along
smile.png
i cant wait!

,Chicken math translates to ducks too
big_smile.png
Good luck!

eggs now get to study law. Maybe they will be smarter to hatch. Ha ha
tracy, where do you live..I'm slow at times, don't understand the Iv va??? That's a lot of eggs! Are you going to hatch all of those?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom