2015 HALLOWEEN Hatch-a-Long, Join us IF YOU DARE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow im in!! I may hatch some of my pet dutch bantam eggs. I have plenty of broodies. I actuaily have chicks hatching this saturday and next tuesday. First hatch since easter!

do you have any pics of your dutchies? HarmonyAnn was checking some of them out, are they very flighty or calm like serama?

Mine are just starting to hatch good now. They're still wet.. Glanced in there are about 12/15 just glancing in and not touching.
Awesome! on perfect schedule then! go chickies! and you know.... pics or they dont happen when you get them all in the brooders! do you have them all separated in the hatcher in baskets or no?

Awesome! on perfect schedule then! go chickies!   and you know.... pics or they dont happen when you get them all in the brooders!  do you have them all separated in the hatcher in baskets or no?

Yep, they'll be along. Most likely Friday afternoon.

@Sally Sunshine , working on a new sig. I can PM you the old one if that would be helpful.

-Kathy

I THINK I will be joining but I'm not sure. I just need the rest of the money for some serama eggs

http://www.clipartbest.com/cliparts/9Tp/br5/9Tpbr5knc.
YAYYYYY    YES!!! Thank you for joining us!!

[IMG]http://www.mdjunction.com/components/com_joomlaboard/uploaded/images/big_hugs_cat_cc-b0fba7971beec35c71ea28ef5794cdf5.gif  YAY!!!  batambury!!! How are you!! 
I will have to bring some too!  Thank you so much :hugs

Yep, and chat and chill with the gang!   So glad to see you, and never were part of a HAL? we are going to have a few contests and we have some funny people already so it should be fun! 
I

YAY, we have the "spirit" now! 
:love    what do you think went wrong with your last batch? what changes are you going to make? Anything we all can help figure out?

I think the house temp had a lot to do with it and the weather outside. Lv nv it it's really hot 110 120 temp outside. It's also been stormy lately. My partner replaced both fans to a better model for the unit because inside house got 80 or above with everything running.ac/vaporizer nebulizer humidifier . It has air coming from the bottom it's up with wood.rocks our on the bottom where water goes.last two hatches we didn't have a egg turner and where turning my hand in the little giant.we have a lot of temp issues and humidity issues in them. The ones in there our placed in the other incubator for lockdown in 5 days.

I think the house temp had a lot to do with it and the weather outside. Lv nv it it's really hot 110 120 temp outside. It's also been stormy lately. My partner replaced both fans to a better model for the unit because inside house got 80 or above with everything running.ac/vaporizer nebulizer humidifier . It has air coming from the bottom it's up with wood.rocks our on the bottom where water goes.last two hatches we didn't have a egg turner and where turning my hand in the little giant.we have a lot of temp issues and humidity issues in them. The ones in there our placed in the other incubator for lockdown in 5 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom