2015 HALLOWEEN Hatch-a-Long, Join us IF YOU DARE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Sally Sunshine , working on a new sig. I can PM you the old one if that would be helpful.

-Kathy
That would be great if you have it yet! then I can just go straight to it! you see I have so many saved links I get lost at this point, with you I know where to go!
hugs.gif

I THINK I will be joining but I'm not sure. I just need the rest of the money for some serama eggs
woot.gif
frow.gif
clap.gif
ya.gif

Aw I want to too!

jumpy.gif

I think the house temp had a lot to do with it and the weather outside. Lv nv it it's really hot 110 120 temp outside. It's also been stormy lately. My partner replaced both fans to a better model for the unit because inside house got 80 or above with everything running.ac/vaporizer nebulizer humidifier . It has air coming from the bottom it's up with wood.rocks our on the bottom where water goes.last two hatches we didn't have a egg turner and where turning my hand in the little giant.we have a lot of temp issues and humidity issues in them. The ones in there our placed in the other incubator for lockdown in 5 days.
Gotcha! fans will help, thats why I like the wafer thermostats, temps dont vary in a cooler, did you ever think to make a cooler one because of the temps issues where your at?

Cute!

That would be great if you have it yet! then I can just go straight to it! you see I have so many saved links I get lost at this point, with you I know where to go!
hugs.gif

woot.gif
frow.gif
clap.gif
ya.gif

jumpy.gif

Gotcha! fans will help, thats why I like the wafer thermostats, temps dont vary in a cooler, did you ever think to make a cooler one because of the temps issues where your at?

Cute!
Great avatar!
clap.gif

Here are 5 of the 27 Naked Necked chicks that have hatched so far.

It is a little dark but couldn't get a better shot. I'll get more pictures tomorrow.

I have a total of 54 pulled from the hatcher.
27 Naked Necked
27 fully feathered.

More still hatching.

It is a little dark but couldn't get a better shot. I'll get more pictures tomorrow.

27 Naked Necked
27 fully feathered.

More still hatching.

Wow that's a lot of chicks. What type of incubator do you have?

I have a GQF cabinet type. It holds almost 300 eggs. I only set 201 this time. Actually this is the most eggs I've ever set at once.

Looks like I'll have quite a few to take to the sale barn on Satutday.

I have a GQF cabinet type. It holds almost 300 eggs. I only set 201 this time. Actually this is the most eggs I've ever set at once.

Mine's only 10 eggs well I guess you need to start small.

K xD Just put 12 silkie eggs in the incubator today.
Whoot whoooooot!!! what colors?

Great avatar!
clap.gif
bun.gif

27 Naked Necked
27 fully feathered.

More still hatching.
look at the colors! Go chickies!!

DARN! wish you were local!
love.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom