2015 HALLOWEEN Hatch-a-Long, Join us IF YOU DARE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Empty shells info..very helpful..thanks!

And, no thanks on the wine. I don't drink! But I can still boogy.
bun.gif

WE ALL CAN STILL BOOGY!! DOH show off!!

ZllniFzT.gif

It's 99 forced air. One just decided to race out. The other two early pips are resting I suppose....And, company is coming to chicken set while we are gone....all the bators and bins were guess where??? LOL! Busy day and a good one.
oh sweetie! I am glad you had a good day!
hugs.gif

One of my favorite photos of one of my leghorn hens. I have some great photos of another leghorn
laying for the first time. Thought I would get the camera out, it was quite interesting to watch her,
poor thing, but sure shows why you need to give them head room in the nest box for laying!

One of my favorite photos of one of my leghorn hens. I have some great photos of another leghorn
laying for the first time. Thought I would get the camera out, it was quite interesting to watch her,
poor thing, but sure shows why you need to give them head room in the nest box for laying!
She's so cute!
D.gif

LL

Nice! Catching up, maybe you've had more hatch.
fl.gif
I had one more hatch but I helped it out. I got home today and it had pipped a hole about the size of a dime. One of the earlier hatching chicks was pecking at it and it was not fun to watch.( might be an O Shamo thing) I got the three out that had hatched and dried out and decided to lend a helping hand to the struggling chick. It is dried out now and standing up and looking good. Not much happening with the other 6 eggs.
sad.png
The early bird posted below.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom