2015 HALLOWEEN Hatch-a-Long, Join us IF YOU DARE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, still forgot to take pics of the candling. At the 7 day I had separated out the ones I suspected being early quitters, had taken out the clears, and wound up with 12 that I felt were doing good. Candled all tonight and 2 I had on the "good" side had quit. But 2 I had on the "bad" side surprised me with development/movement! So it all evens out. So far at 30% of shipped eggs have development going into the last stretch of the incubation. We'll see where we're at in the next few days!

That baby needs a hair dryer!
lol.png

Wait, I was on desktop version and I do have a badge! Oh my goodness! When did that happen?
HAHAHA too funny!!! congrats congrats congrats!!!

IKR same here!
congrats to all!!!

yes deff. rolling. One is saddled and there is one that is normal... could this decrease my hatch rate?
rolling most likely wont make it dont touch it keep it upright, dont even candle it until day 12 just sniff it on occation so set close to sniff distance. or chuck it. the saddles have a good chance to hatch, follow what I set forth.

I have duck eggs that are due to hatch right around Halloween:) Can I join in the fun here?
of course you can join us!!!! WELCOME!!! WELCOME WELCOME!!!!!
frow.gif
frow.gif
frow.gif
what kinda bator do you have? are you hatching your own eggs? have you hatched alot? how exciting!

Thanks! Indian Runner Ducks! I'm super excited to have ducks!
oh this means you dont have them yet!!!!! how exciting!! Do you have ideas for the brooder yet? they can get messy!
I think I have my Ducky link in my signature below if you want to have a look how I care for the first few weeks! others can chime in and help too!

So, still forgot to take pics of the candling. At the 7 day I had separated out the ones I suspected being early quitters, had taken out the clears, and wound up with 12 that I felt were doing good. Candled all tonight and 2 I had on the "good" side had quit. But 2 I had on the "bad" side surprised me with development/movement! So it all evens out. So far at 30% of shipped eggs have development going into the last stretch of the incubation. We'll see where we're at in the next few days!
fl.gif
fl.gif

My first Silkie hatched!!!
clap.gif

go chickie!! lol you just had to get her out and play with her already ha ha ha!!!

Hi everyone I'm not hatching my own this month but they are being hatched for me
smile.png
WELCOME!!!! glad to have you with us!!! who is hatching what for you!! tell us about them!!! are you excited? when are they due?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom