2015 HALLOWEEN Hatch-a-Long, Join us IF YOU DARE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the Goblin Silkie mystery chick all fluffed up with his new buddy, a bantam EE. Another EE about to happen....

"When's he gonna hatch?" "I dunno. When do you think he'll hatch?"

Awwww. still waiting on my Silkie eggs...............

The two bcm have pipped!
celebrate.gif

I DID IT!!!! No bator issues and 6 babies, only 2 more pips out of 12 viable.........this is day 21..........pips have been there since yesterday early afternoon..........something tells me they may just not be strong babies. DID NOT open bator even once. Now I need to get the babies out........they're all over the place...

I DID IT!!!! No bator issues and 6 babies, only 2 more pips out of 12 viable.........this is day 21..........pips have been there since yesterday early afternoon..........something tells me they may just not be strong babies. DID NOT open bator even once. Now I need to get the babies out........they're all over the place...

Yay!!!!

@Sally Sunshine

OMG just caught up with the thread! Hahahaha. Yep, I have a coolerbator too everyone!
gig.gif
Kiddos kept me busy today and my phone is refusing to connect to the wifi so getting online was challenging!
lau.gif
Speaking of bators...I need to have the hubby help me reset up Uglybator (our coolerbator). Going to have to join another hatch-a-long!!! Yippie!!!!
lau.gif
or join the never ending one?? https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/...riends-come-hatch-learn-chat-meet-new-friends I dont want to miss you hatching my eggies!! lol

Had had peeping since this morning can't see any external pips yet. Day 20 will start at 9:20pm, if I take daylight savings in account. I telly think we should fall forward and spring back. Ugh. Dark at 5.
I know!!! I already HATE IT!!! argggggg

Thanks Sally and oh my I should've known that as my mother is a nurse. I'm sorry you have to deal with that. My mother has kidney problems and apparently I inherited them. I already subscribed to the next hatch-a-long. But I need to calibrate my incubator. If you could give me step by step instructions as to how to do that it'd be great.
wink.png

Also yes I'm very grateful to Faraday40 for giving me the chicks
smile.png
they helped me deal with my flopped hatch and I can't wait to see them grow up
smile.png
you seen the new thread I started as well I just threw the link in my signature and above to venymae as well, I want to see how she hatches my eggies too.

sally, arent chick toesies just the cutest?!
ha ha ha I was playing with them!! howdya guess!!!

The two bcm have pipped!
yesss.gif

6 pips, and the one that was first to pip hasn't done much more. There is a new one that has done more than the first. Have a feeling I will be up most of the night. Can't wait to see if I get different colors.

chicapee, sounds like you may be in for a busy night too.
do you still stay up at night waiting for your chickies!!! I love you cynth!!! your such a good mommy!!
love.gif

I would be spoiling that one too! Kinda lonely here when all you eastern people go to bed
sad.png
Or wait..You're probably all on the OTHER thread.......
yep the time change bed bed bed screwing me up not you???

Here's the Goblin Silkie mystery chick all fluffed up with his new buddy, a bantam EE. Another EE about to happen....

"When's he gonna hatch?" "I dunno. When do you think he'll hatch?"

HOW cute!!!!

but still I am so happy for you!!! why not strong????

I hatched 5 chicks in September and 2 in October. I've noticed the difference in size between the "runt" and other 5 week old chicks, but nothing illustrated itbetter tthan seeing her next to the 1-wk olds. I'm sure now she was being bullied. For now Pumpkin, Puppy and Kitten will bunk together. Do you think it will work out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom