2015 New York Chickenstock

Looks good !

the first their should be there ....

I think this will be GREAT !!! and it should draw lots of new people to your store too - so this may have been the perfect year for you to host !
thumbsup.gif

Nutty - I guess you could call me a vendor ? I will have a vendor type tent (yellow) and the list of what people here want to buy and trade - all that stuff will be under the tent with maybe some extras. :) So can you reserve me a spot ?

I will have a list of my own feed orders for you in advance .... I will need some help in loading up the feed .... I can handle 50 pounds - but not so much 100 pounds!

THANKS !!!

Looks good !

the first their  should be there ....

I think this will be GREAT !!!   and it should draw lots of new people to your store too - so this may have been the perfect year for you to host !  :thumbsup

Nutty - I guess you could call me a vendor ?   I will have a vendor type tent (yellow) and the list of what people here want to buy and trade - all that stuff will be under the tent with maybe some extras.   :)      So can you reserve me a spot ?  

I will have a list of my own feed orders for you in advance ....   I will need some help in loading up the feed .... I can handle 50 pounds - but not so much 100 pounds!

THANKS !!!
I knew that it should be there not their but spell check kept changing it and it apparently won will have to fix it again LOL! Will reserve you a spot and I have a strong hubby and a lot of strong sons that will be loading feed plus if need be their will be extra bags so if people absolutely can't handle 100 lb bags my husband can split in some if the extra bags and tie some bailing twine around them to keep closed.

I knew that it should be there not their but spell check kept changing it and it apparently won will have to fix it again LOL! Will reserve you a spot and I have a strong hubby and a lot of strong sons that will be loading feed plus if need be their will be extra bags so if people absolutely can't handle 100 lb bags my husband can split in some if the extra bags and tie some bailing twine around them to keep closed.

Looks good Nutty - so for the chinese auction, if the gods of gardening allow - I'll donate a terracotta planter with strawberry plants in. Also - does anyone know how to down/upload to Facebook - the flyer should attract some attention....

Last edited:
Love the flyer!!

My daughter 10 yo may want to have a table to sell her crafts. I will ask her and get back to you.

Oh ! I'm getting tickets for those strawberries !!!

Nutty - I have extra twine from my hay bales - I can bring a big hunk - can be used for bags - or closing cage doors or whatever ... so I'll bring a hunk and people can take what they need.

Anyone here have ideas on crafts or things that can be done with hard twine ?

Nutty - I have extra twine from my hay bales - I can bring a big hunk - can be used for bags - or closing cage doors or whatever ... so I'll bring a hunk and people can take what they need.

Wrap a wine bottle for a vase.

I just looked up baleing twine on Pintrest and there were tons of ideas. I like the rug that I saw. Also saw a belt, baskets and read that you could make a hammock and pot scrubbers too. Lots of neat things you could make.

If the garden fairies co-operate, I should have several 1st year strawberry plants for sale, they are runners from my strawberry beds - fingers crossed! I also hope to have a variety of potted herb cuttings from my herb bed and an assortment of started veggie plants. Can't wait to get started in the yard already - even tho' it's covered with several inches of the white stuff..... can't wait for Chickenstock.....
wee.gif

How are you at basket weaving?? I saw a neat idea using twine to make a basket - can't remember where I saw it tho' (I have CRS disease)
lau.gif

I plan to come too. Don't know what I'll bring, have to figure it out closer to the event. On the flyer, there was another their toward the bottom ...

Back
Top Bottom