2015 New York Chickenstock

Update on winter squash melon seedlings I have:
Minesota midget cantelope
Sweet dumpling winter squash
Pie pumpkin

I definitely want some cantalope...........
droolin.gif
!

Trying to get my stuff together as to what I'm bringing and what I have to offer...

Looks like I will have a LOT of extra tomatoes. I think that I went a little tomato crazy. I have them planted in 6pks Brandy Wine, Bush Cherry, and Black Krim. Will most likely have extras of some others...yellow squash, zucchini, watermelon, melon, muncher cucumbers, all are organic, non GMO. Will know in a week or so to make sure that they made the move from the plug trays to the packs.

For the auction and I'll bring a flock block, maybe 2.

If anyone is interested I have Magpie Duck eggs. Black and white and Blue and white. All kept together this year so could get both. Critically endangered, Great layers and good meat birds as well. I have a few extra drakes if anyone is interested in those for their flock or their dinner table...

I make Aprons. Full and half aprons. I will get some pictures posted this weekend.

Should have some Blackberry jelly. Need to get it made. Making both regular and sugar free.

As for a dish, not sure yet...maybe some kind of protein or beverage

I will be bringing the things from Rancher... If he was supposed to get anything I will be taking it back to his DD for him.

Can't wait!

Back
Top Bottom