2015 New York Chickenstock

Just making sure I have everything straight here too - I think what I am bringing is:

12 mille fleur d'uccle chicks for boskelli
CCL trio for ann p
6 Cemani eggs for LadyHawk if she wants to get them at Chickenstock
4 cemani eggs for PhoredaBurds
1 cemani chick for logcabinchicks

I'm getting:
A pair of silkies in exchange for WH hatching eggs next year from cutipatooti
One dozen frizzle NN eggs from Tab

If I'm supposed to bring something for you or get something from you and I left you off, please pm me and remind me, lol.

I also have one other cemani chick that is a cull only because it has white toenails on four toes. If anyone would like it for yard candy or a fibro meat bird project, $10 and it's yours, just let me know.
If you can wait to get rid or your imperfect bird. I would love to have "her" in all her imperfection. However, because of city guide lines I cant have Roos. I will buy her at a later date as a pullet.

If you can wait to get rid or your imperfect bird. I would love to have "her" in all her imperfection. However, because of city guide lines I cant have Roos. I will buy her at a later date as a pullet.

If she doesn't sell I will be hanging on to 'her' anyway, so I'll let you know :) Are you willing to make a three hour drive to come get her if she doesn't sell and ends up being a she? I'm pretty much in Vermont.

Last edited:
i live in Rome... I don't know where you live...:) I just have been thinking my husband who build my coop over the weekend would think these birds are so cool. He doesn't know it yet but I already have chicken math... I have 9 chicks and ROOM FOR 26.
celebrate.gif

i live in Rome... I don't know where you live...:) I just have been thinking my husband who build my coop over the weekend would think these birds are so cool. He doesn't know it yet but I already have chicken math... I have 9 chicks and ROOM FOR 26. :celebrate

It would probably be a three and a half hour drive from you to me. That's how long it took me to get to Rome for last year's Chickenstock, at least :)

hmmm, he has family in Vermont...i guess we could go see them. (that's what I get for not reading your whole post

:lol: Well, if she doesn't sell and she's a girl, I will let you know. I've got more eggs incubating and I'm culling hard so no doubt there will be more too.

So I am looking to see who it was that I am bringing the 2 Sebastapol goslings for...I can't seem to find our communications, and of course, I didn't write it down....

I have to leave early this year, so I plan on just getting there at 11 and leaving by 12:30.

I will also bring Coronation chicks, eggs, and possible Marans chicks, and Silkie chicks or eggs.

If you reserved something from me, please pm me again to remind me.

Thanks.

Just making sure I have everything straight here too - I think what I am bringing is:

12 mille fleur d'uccle chicks for boskelli
CCL trio for ann p
6 Cemani eggs for LadyHawk if she wants to get them at Chickenstock
4 cemani eggs for PhoredaBurds
1 cemani chick for logcabinchicks

I'm getting:
A pair of silkies in exchange for WH hatching eggs next year from cutipatooti
One dozen frizzle NN eggs from Tab

If I'm supposed to bring something for you or get something from you and I left you off, please pm me and remind me, lol.

I also have one other cemani chick that is a cull only because it has white toenails on four toes. If anyone would like it for yard candy or a fibro meat bird project, $10 and it's yours, just let me know.
I will take your cemani cull...do you still have eggs?

I will take your cemani cull...do you still have eggs?

She's yours then and I will hold back one out of the next hatch in a few days for aalisa :) I am still doing eggs, but at this point I'm bringing enough (if LadyHawke wants hers at this time, haven't confirmed yet, she may rather get them when she picks up her saxonies from me) that if I brought them for you they'd probably be over a week old and I couldn't do a ton of them.

She's yours then and I will hold back one out of the next hatch in a few days for aalisa
smile.png
I am still doing eggs, but at this point I'm bringing enough (if LadyHawke wants hers at this time, haven't confirmed yet, she may rather get them when she picks up her saxonies from me) that if I brought them for you they'd probably be over a week old and I couldn't do a ton of them.
How close are you to Fenner? I can make a run if you aren't too far. School is done for the semester so I am just farming now.

Back
Top Bottom