2015 New York Chickenstock

Oooohh, what color cochins?

Pyxis, I have a blue frizzled roo over blue, black and mottled hens. I also have a black mottled smooth roo in there as well (but he's not the dude in charge and gets chased off by Mr. Frizzle most of the time).

I have 6 four week old cochins blues and blacks. One is frizzled.
I have 7 four week old Barnevelder chicks as well.

Also, I have 4 1 week old Barnevelder chicks.

Pyxis, I have a blue frizzled roo over blue, black and mottled hens.  I also have a black mottled smooth roo in there as well (but he's not the dude in charge and gets chased off by Mr. Frizzle most of the time).

I have 6 four week old cochins blues and blacks.  One is frizzled.

How much are you asking for them? I'd be interested in the frizzle and one other one. I have some the exact same age as them so that would be perfect.

Pyxis, I have a blue frizzled roo over blue, black and mottled hens. I also have a black mottled smooth roo in there as well (but he's not the dude in charge and gets chased off by Mr. Frizzle most of the time).

I wouldn't mind some of the LF Cochins!..Smooth is great. I have a frizzled Roo so smooths are perfect! How much are you asking?

I picked up the rolls today..Do you think that 12 packages each will be enough?...That is 96 hamburger and 96 hot dog rolls...Should I get a few more? I also have 2 big bottles of ketchup and mustard, and 2 squeeze bottled of relish.

I would be interested in a few Barnvelders - pullets only tho' - is that do-able?? If so, how much please.

Just found out that I can attend chicken stock. In New at this chicken thing, raising 6 12 week old girls. 1 GLW, 1SLW,2 BO AND just recently found out that my 2 BJG are actually 1BJG and 1BA. Regardless I love them all. I am looking for more chicks to add to my flock but are looking for bantam, silkies and or polish. (i would wig out over lavender orphington chicks
1f603.png
) Can't do eggs, no incubator.
I will bring a strawberry jello salad and 3lbs of hotdogs with rolls.
Can't wait to see you there!

Just found out that I can attend chicken stock. In New at this chicken thing, raising 6 12 week old girls. 1 GLW, 1SLW,2 BO AND just recently found out that my 2 BJG are actually 1BJG and 1BA. Regardless I love them all. I am looking for more chicks to add to my flock but are looking for bantam, silkies and or polish. (i would wig out over lavender orphington chicks
1f603.png
) Can't do eggs, no incubator.
I will bring a strawberry jello salad and 3lbs of hotdogs with rolls.
Can't wait to see you there!

I would caution you about adding smaller chickens ..they sometimes get picked on a lot .coz of their .size
not always ..it depends on the flock & the breeds ..
My 2 littles are near the bottom of the pecking order
I dont think anyone has polish ..or orphington ? Peep up if you do ..

Back
Top Bottom