2015 Pacific Poultry Breeders Association Show NOW MODESTO

Thank you! Later in the year is fine. Please put me on your waiting list. As soon as I download the photos, will post some. They are so pretty!!  Well, your girls here has been laying regularly. The eggs are such a crisp blue that they look artificial, and surprisingly large.

Lual

Do they get to free range? That makes for the best eggs! Too many predators here to let mine out. :(     

You are on my list for Ameraucana chicks. ;)  

Wonderful! Yes, they do free range, but, only in the front area close to the house because the back property is dangerous. When I come over, will bring some for you to see the colors and how big they are.

Lual

Hi Walt or anyone else with ducks for sale,

I am looking to buy one younger adult female duck who is mostly quiet, to add to our tiny backyard flock. I think runners are great but I don't think they can be quiet enough. If you have a quiet runner or any other small or medium duck--especially Welsh Harlequin-- (NOT a cayuga or muscovy, please), I would pay a little more than your usual asking price...Also, I will be at the Modesto show on Saturday.

Let me know, thanks!

I got my birds cooped in and browsed the sale area - there are quite a few ducks for sale.

Last edited:
Anyone know where to find pictures if this show? I didn't get to go this year and would really like to see some photos. Thanks

Shoot, I was supposed to go, but my friend got sick. I am in Los Banos. Is it worth going now? How late does it go?

We made it!!!

My son loves all the ducks and geese

Back
Top Bottom