2015 Pacific Poultry Breeders Association Show NOW MODESTO

Those swans were pretty homely alright! They were real ugly ducklings.

How about this guy:

I totally thought it was real for a second. My son stuck his fingers in the cage & I said, "Don't do that! It could bite you!" and he was like, "It's fake!" lol.

I was excited to see this cutie pie cause I have some bbs bantam orp chicks on order:

Thank you Walt, for all your time and patience answering questions here, and also for your work in putting together the show. We enjoyed the new venue, and my daughter was thrilled over the moon to get on Jr. Champion Row with her Silver Laced Wyandotte.

What a pretty bird! Your daughter should be thrilled---so exciting to win big!

Ditto!

I very much enjoyed showing my birds for the first time. I got a lot of valuable advice and guidance on my birds. It's also nice to know that what I am seeing in my birds, is what I should be seeing.
big_smile.png

Last edited:
We had a fantastic time!!! We spent 6 hours roaming the place. My daughter got 3rd place in the SOP knowledge quiz! She was sooooo excited to win her first ribbon. We will definitely be back next year and my dd will do showmanship. Gotta love the chicken man! The Peafowl in the rafters was a hoot! Although I feel bad for the owners....
I took that picture of you and your daughter
263a.png
. What a small world. My kids had a lot of fun at the show also!

I had a great time! Thank you Chrissy and Dawn for meeting up with me.

I have to brag a little.... I wond the Andalusian trio from the raffle. Hahah. BUT... The rooster is a bit mean!

I have to brag a little.... I wond the Andalusian trio from the raffle. Hahah. BUT... The rooster is a bit mean!
I'm glad we could work it all out so easily! And congrats on the...mean rooster?
cool.png

Dawn

Congrats!!! I won the OEGB wheaton pair...:). My son is so jealous, he hates that he is going to have to borrow his mom chickens.

Last edited:
We made it!!!

My son loves all the ducks and geese

We had a fantastic time!!! We spent 6 hours roaming the place. My daughter got 3rd place in the SOP knowledge quiz! She was sooooo excited to win her first ribbon. We will definitely be back next year and my dd will do showmanship.

Gotta love the chicken man!

The Peafowl in the rafters was a hoot! Although I feel bad for the owners....
Such cute kids & chickens! Congrats to your daughter! Who was in the chicken suit?

Back
Top Bottom