2016 Pacific Poultry Breeders Association Show in MODESTO Saturday, Jan 30th- 31st

Also, anyone know if any Sicilian Buttercup breeders will be there? I lost my girl Misty last night to a fox. Hoping to get another Buttercup soon; she was the first of the breed I had and I was impressed by how hardy and wild she was. She had excellent flying ability and seemed to be a very good forager. Plus I can't resist a bird with a funny comb.

So sorry for your loss. Losing a favorite hen is always difficult. You just don't know what people will bring to the show.

You will see birds there that will knock your socks off. It's the crowing you'll never forget! lol
We use a Chevy express van, it will hold lots of birds.

Walt

Last edited:
Also, anyone know if any Sicilian Buttercup breeders will be there? I lost my girl Misty last night to a fox. Hoping to get another Buttercup soon; she was the first of the breed I had and I was impressed by how hardy and wild she was. She had excellent flying ability and seemed to be a very good forager. Plus I can't resist a bird with a funny comb.
Bridget Riddle will have Buttercup in the show. Maybe others as well.

Walt

So sorry for your loss. Losing a favorite hen is always difficult. You just don't know what people will bring to the show.

Thanks. She wasn't a "favorite-favorite" but I really did admire her spirit. She was gorgeous too, great color for a hatchery bird.

Bridget Riddle will have Buttercup in the show. Maybe others as well.

Walt

Thanks Walt.

I will be there bright & early on Saturday.
Not showing - just looking, maybe (probably) buying. ;)
I'd love to meet for lunch or an early dinner after the show.

Back
Top Bottom