2016 U.S. Election, Who Are You Voting For?

Who Are You Voting For?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 43 54.4%
  • Hillary Clinton

Votes: 22 27.8%
  • Gary Johnson

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • No one

Votes: 9 11.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was kind of surprised Jill Stein wasn't on the poll either. Of course, neither is Darrell Castle.

On the ticket we have a petulant bully up against a crooked politician. Unfortunately, this year a more accurate poll would have been: Who are you voting against?

We have had several Presidents considered bullies, they seem to be at change periods, Abe Lincoln was considered a bully by half the country, Teddy Roosevelt was a bully. Andrew Jackson, I think we need a bully to regain our way again. While not my first choice a few months ago he is now.

I like my guns, I pay enough taxes, Government is too large in involved in my life in ways it shouldn't, besides there is something wrong with someone who is wroth 200 million and has only worked for the government.

So yeppers I guess I am voting against Hillary.

I do seriously doubt whether congress will allow any president to fix anything and ruin their cushy scam, so the vote is probably a moot point.

Last edited:
We have had several Presidents considered bullies, they seem to be at change periods, Abe Lincoln was considered a bully by half the country,  Teddy Roosevelt was a bully. Andrew Jackson,  I think we need a bully to regain our way again. While not my first choice a few months ago he is now.

I like my guns, I pay enough taxes, Government is too large in involved in ly life in ways it shouldn't, besides there is something wrong with someone who is wroth 200 million and has only worked for the government. 

So yeppers I guess I am voting against Hillary.

I do seriously doubt whether congress will allow any president to fix anything and ruin their cushy scam, so the vote is probably a moot point.

x2.

The moment you start to believe that the vote is moot the overlords win (obviously the Democrat primary vote was in fact moot). Government is far too reaching, no doubt. It was assumed that serving the people would be just that, one would serve two maybe eight years and go back to their farm and families. Career politician was something the forefathers simply couldn't imagine.

One thing that really boggles my mind is some folks priorities and selective memory. It seems that there is outrage and a feeling of impossibility to vote for someone that says mean or stupid things while forgiving someone else that has been in government their entire lives, taken every position that is possible (both are guilty of that) for the sake of political expediency, lied over and over again about very serious things (Behngazi videos, email servers, husbands infidelities) and has been suspected several times of literally killing people that oppose her.

There has been a lot of talk of how "terrifying" a trump presidency is, well, I find the fact that millions of illegals have poured across the border for the entirety of my 42 years terrifying. Furthermore, this current administration has flown tens of thousands of muslim refugees into the county on my tax dime and scattered them everywhere, terrifying. These folks have not been vetted in any way, its impossible to vet them. They come from countries where no records are kept and if they were these governments wouldn't do us any favors because they hate who we are, terrifying. If Tump stops one illegal from crossing the border that would have driven drunk into a family or shot an innocent California woman in the back of the head than I am all for the guy. Should Trump not allow one plane load of refugees that holds a radical that will shoot up his workplace, nightclub or bomb a marathon than I am all for the guy. If Trump can slow spending a little bit and stop growing programs and increasing taxes AT ALL I am all for the guy. Should Trump be capable of saving the life of one veteran that sits on a list awaiting care than I am all for the guy. Should Trump be able slow the attack of the IRS on a certain political group than I am all for the guy.

I come to the understanding that Hillary will not slow or stop anything the current administration has or is doing. I base this on the fact that BHO was dead to rights guilty on Fast & Furious and the media and American public gave him not only a pass they voted him to a second term. Hillary allowed those men in Bengahzi to be slaughtered in an effort to hide her and BHOs gun running to Syria. Beyond all of that Hillary has a long political career of lying to anyone and everyone, one scandal after another.

"Make America Great Again" hats manufactured in China - enough said.

Who told you that?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom