2016 Zodiac Hatch-A-Long - Waxing Moon in Fruitful Signs HAL

Well I missed the July set date. I don't plan on setting anymore until I sell what I have, but I am really interested your results.

Last edited:
I'm going to do a test hatch between the last July setting and the first August setting. That will be completely contrary from an optimal zodiac hatch.
I'm shooting to set between late August 3 and late August 5. That would have them hatching during the waning moon in the barren sign of Gemini.
That should be just the opposite from the waxing moon in a fruitful sign.
I'm saving and storing eggs in the best conditions possible.

I'm going to do a test hatch between the last July setting and the first August setting. That will be completely contrary from an optimal zodiac hatch.
I'm shooting to set between late August 3 and late August 5. That would have them hatching during the waning moon in the barren sign of Gemini.
thumbsup.gif

I am following this. I just set 46 today, and I hope the barren sign doesn't hurt the hatch.

I have some in the incubator I set afternoon of July 18th. Was that during the set time? I need all the help I can get, first time hatchet. :)

I have some in the incubator I set afternoon of July 18th. Was that during the set time? I need all the help I can get, first time hatchet. :)
no idea but
welcome-byc.gif
if you have any questions about incubating @ChickenCanoe is very smart and an amazing resource to have around

Have fun!!

Back
Top Bottom