2017 Gosling Hatch a long!!

Pics
First a hello. from lurker here to posting.

I can't believe you're all so far along. Last years hatchings are now saying they're mature but still not really expecting anything from them but we're eagerly keeping an eye out for our first goose egg of the year.

First a hello. from lurker here to posting.

I can't believe you're all so far along. Last years hatchings are now saying they're mature but still not really expecting anything from them but we're eagerly keeping an eye out for our first goose egg of the year.
We should be getting one any day now.

It's going to the high 40s this week so perhaps they're aware of the coming cooler weather.
hu.gif
Still making their spring enclosure so they can hang on for a minute or two, hopefully.... Famous last words
lol.png

It's going to the high 40s this week so perhaps they're aware of the coming cooler weather.
hu.gif
Still making their spring enclosure so they can hang on for a minute or two, hopefully.... Famous last words
lol.png
Mine haven't start mating yet but I can tell by my ganders temperament he is getting ornery, it's getting closer every day.
roll.png

I have a pair of Africans, they were May babies last year, my female is showing signs to mate but unfortunately my male really wants the Pekín duck instead... I hope my girl "shakes" can catch his eye, I'm hoping that his eyes are not only for that Pekín, He used to chase "shakes" off but I put him "Izzy" in solitary with the chickens for two days and that stopped the aggression

I have a pair of Africans, they were May babies last year, my female is showing signs to mate but unfortunately my male really wants the Pekín duck instead... I hope my girl "shakes" can catch his eye, I'm hoping that his eyes are not only for that Pekín, He used to chase "shakes" off but I put him "Izzy" in solitary with the chickens for two days and that stopped the aggression
I had a gander in love with a Muscovy female and wouldn't have anything to do with the females goose I brought home so I had to separate the geese from his love the Muscovy where he couldn't even see her finally he began to see the goose as a mate and they have been a pair for almost 5yrs now.

Back
Top Bottom