2017 Gosling Hatch a long!!

This is the goose hatch a long thread
1f642.png

I was looking in the wrong spot I was looking for it under hatch a longs lol

I was looking in the wrong spot I was looking for it under hatch a longs lol

We always put it on this section because for some reason newbies and even older members always forget to look in the hatch a long section. I guess it's easier for everyone since most of them just lurk on the goose section only.

Well only one egg is even fertile so whoever saids ganders can mate up to ten geese is a lie mine cant even mate two

I've heard some ganders will only choose to mate one goose, even if paired with multiple females. Most breeders I know will pair them with no more than three to five geese, drakes being more infamous for mating large amounts of ducks. Hope this helps?

I've heard some ganders will only choose to mate one goose, even if paired with multiple females. Most breeders I know will pair them with no more than three to five geese, drakes being more infamous for mating large amounts of ducks. Hope this helps?

I bought two females last spring sold one as he was just getting irritated with them biting him to mate all the females were just mating eachother so i kept one and my original seems hes just not mating the younger goose so i wouldnt buy eggs if someones has 1:5 ratio as the ganders not gonna mate them it would be a waste of money i might sell this other female as its ointless to keep if hes not gonna mate her

I do wish you luck with your gander. In no offense, are you positive that he's a male? If he's not mating, he may wind up being a female. If not, you might be able to try keeping your geese in the future and simply getting another gander, seeing as he doesn't suit your needs.

Back
Top Bottom