2017 Gosling Hatch a long!!

Congrats on the new hatchling! Hope the other egg hatches so she will have a companion!

Beautiful pics of everyone's growing juveniles. They do grow up so fast. Hard to believe my first two 2017 goslings look almost fully grown now.

Cleaning up poop is easy. I use a long handled rake style dog scooper for larger piles, like the one in this link:

https://www.amazon.com/Precision-Pe...1499207761&sr=1-9&keywords=dog+scoop+and+rake

Then use hose to spray the rest into the ground.

Oh... sorry, just caught the other egg did not hatch. There's nothing worse than raising a solo gosling! Do yourself and your new gosling a favor and find her a day-old gosling or duckling asap to raise with her.

Wilbur with his chick friend.

Attachments

• DSCN3990.JPG
    DSCN3990.JPG
    509 KB · Views: 16
Congrats on the new hatchling! Hope the other egg hatches so she will have a companion!

Beautiful pics of everyone's growing juveniles. They do grow up so fast. Hard to believe my first two 2017 goslings look almost fully grown now.

Cleaning up poop is easy. I use a long handled rake style dog scooper for larger piles, like the one in this link:

https://www.amazon.com/Precision-Pe...1499207761&sr=1-9&keywords=dog+scoop+and+rake

Then use hose to spray the rest into the ground.
Thanks that's pretty much what ive started doing as their poos are getting bigger and killing off everything they touch! :sick And I've the children to think of.
I've discovered if I scoop it and wash it the grass recovers much faster and I don't get quite the clouds of flies either.
Wilbur with his chick friend.
What a beautiful picture! They both look very happy :love

Hope everyone is having fun with their babies!

I finally let my daughters Ducks out with the geese (because they were getting smelly) they seem happy to be out in the yard even though the geese are less than thrilled about their new tag-a-longs. Lol

There was a bit of pecking and posturing but they seem to have settled down now.

Attachments

• IMG_0109.JPG
    IMG_0109.JPG
    752.5 KB · Views: 9
Hey guys sorry I've not been around, my father in law died last week so a bit of a roller coaster of events.
It's so lovely to see am the gorgeous pictures people are posting! I'm glad everyone got geese in the end ha ha.
:thumbsup

Back
Top Bottom