2017 Groundhog Day Hatch-a-long!

So great news, my last egg just hatched this morning. 3 weeks ago, 5 eggs.... today 5 chicks!
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif

I was NOT expecting them to all survive my first time doing this. I made so many mistakes, but somehow they all made it! I'm beyond happy!
Good luck to everyone still waiting for their eggs to hatch, I hope you get the same results I did!
fl.gif
Congrats! a 100% hatch your first time
bow.gif

just wanted to drop in an say ive got a duckie this morning he came out feet first and didnt unzip but half way but he is perfect and moving around the bator just fine

Just moved the turkey eggs to lockdown last night and I have a few pips this morning
smile.png
I'm looking forward to some more fluffy poults
smile.png
Yay!!!

There are two poults bowling in the hatcher and I hear an egg unzipping in there! I hope to have a bator full of fluff in the morning! These guys technically weren't due till Saturday morning lol. But my poults always seem to hatch early.
How exciting!!

So great news, my last egg just hatched this morning. 3 weeks ago, 5 eggs.... today 5 chicks!
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif

I was NOT expecting them to all survive my first time doing this. I made so many mistakes, but somehow they all made it! I'm beyond happy!
Good luck to everyone still waiting for their eggs to hatch, I hope you get the same results I did!
fl.gif
Wow, is that is terrific!

Back
Top Bottom