Announcement 2019 Calendar is Available NOW!!

Look what I'm styling in today, purchased with my last calendar order. :ya
Very nice quality, heavy t-shirt for the money, I must say.

Maybe we need a "show off your BYC store merchandise" thread. :lol:

editing to add that its just a short-sleeve t-shirt, I'm wearing an additional long-sleeve shirt under it.
View attachment 1672193

Nice WV!

I'm looking forward to seeing the new embroidered logo things @DuckLady is working on.

Look what I'm styling in today, purchased with my last calendar order. :ya
Very nice quality, heavy t-shirt for the money, I must say.

Maybe we need a "show off your BYC store merchandise" thread. :lol:

editing to add that its just a short-sleeve t-shirt, I'm wearing an additional long-sleeve shirt under it.
View attachment 1672193

Thanks for sharing the great pic and the nice comments!

I'm thinking we should make this pic our our store photo for that item :D

Thanks for sharing the great pic and the nice comments!

I'm thinking we should make this pic our our store photo for that item :D

:D you’re welcome! I really do like the shirt. You are also welcome to use the pic, although it kinda looks like a long sleeve.

I could add “chicken model” to my resume. :lau

:D you’re welcome! I really do like the shirt. You are also welcome to use the pic, although it kinda looks like a long sleeve.

I could add “chicken model” to my resume. :lau

I think being a chicken model should include perks, like being able to have all the birds you want. You have a reputation to maintain!

I think being a chicken model should include perks, like being able to have all the birds you want. You have a reputation to maintain!

Oh Debby! Bite your tongue. February isn’t even over yet and I already have broodies! I think it’s going to be a very reproductive year! :lol:

Not even a single duck in this calendar! Won't buy it. :(
Why isn't there a calendar available for Duck, Goose, Guinea, Quail, Peafowl and other poultry owners?
We have done an Other Poultry Calendar. It wasn't a good seller at all, so we decided not to do another one.

Back
Top Bottom