Ended 2020 Chicken Gift-Ideas From Amazon & TSC - $25 Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
https://www.amazon.com/Xylophone-Ro...jbGlja1JlZGlyZWN0JmRvTm90TG9nQ2xpY2s9dHJ1ZQ==
1600974471328.png
Some toys to spice up the run for the winter!

I made homemade chicken swings really easy! But honestly, then were afraid of them. I am not saying yours will be too, but if were to make them again, I would use a very wide chunk of wood like a 2x6, because, then it would give them better coverage for them to sit on, on the swing. For mine it seemed like it was hard to balance with the simple, little stick. Good luck with your swing! Avery

I've got a couple of these. The only drawback I've found is that they get REALLY mucky dirty when pushed out into the run ... Eeeewwww for refilling ... but they work like a charm!

I've got a couple of these. The only drawback I've found is that they get REALLY mucky dirty when pushed out into the run ... Eeeewwww for refilling ... but they work like a charm!
I am gonna make a homemade area ball out of a water bottle. It might work better of you because you can make the holes in the ball as big as you want, and you can make them big enough of riot treat, but small enough so the mulch won't get in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom