2020 Flock Life

Which came first: the chicken or the egg?

• Chicken

Votes: 90 54.2%
  • Egg

Votes: 55 33.1%
  • Neither

Votes: 21 12.7%

• Total voters
Its probably best to separate her so they don’t do any more damage. Have you got any blu kote ?
I actually see that I now have 3 that are being pecked at! I don't have any blu kote, but will be getting some as soon as I can! I have already placed them in a separate tote! My husband will be working on the nesting box for our coop tonight so that we can get it buttoned up and get them moved out there. They have grown so fast! I never had this issue with my Banty's! Thank you so much!

I actually see that I now have 3 that are being pecked at! I don't have any blu kote, but will be getting some as soon as I can! I have already placed them in a separate tote! My husband will be working on the nesting box for our coop tonight so that we can get it buttoned up and get them moved out there. They have grown so fast! I never had this issue with my Banty's! Thank you so much!

Last year one of our 2 month old chicks had all of the feathers on his head pecked off so I sprayed blu kote on his head and kept him separated till it healed, I never saw who did it though.
Hope it heals back okay and they stop pecking each other! :fl

Last year one of our 2 month old chicks had all of the feathers on his head pecked off so I sprayed blu kote on his head and kept him separated till it healed, I never saw who did it though.
Hope it heals back okay and they stop pecking each other! :fl
Thank you so much! I found a recipe online for homemade BluKote, so that is what I'm trying! If it seems to work, I will share...it's good to be able to improvise when you can't get what you need quickly enough! The chickens also seem to be spooking much easier since I cleaned out their pen! I don't believe they liked it when I moved them into the tote...silly chickens! Lol!

The garden is finally starting to come back to life.
View attachment 2070204

View attachment 2070203

The chickens are loving the shed. :D
I did a bit of painting today.

View attachment 2070216

View attachment 2070215

Painting BBQ next @MysticUniKitty 😊
I needed to see a beautiful garden and a nice peaceful flock...my day has been chaos my chicks have decided to freak out every time I move the lid not to mention them making each other bleed...okay deep breath and go back to looking at beautiful gardens and peaceful flocks...now breathe out...much better...lol! Love everything you share, that bunny is so cute! 💞

Back
Top Bottom