2020 Flock Life

Which came first: the chicken or the egg?

• Chicken

Votes: 90 54.2%
  • Egg

Votes: 55 33.1%
  • Neither

Votes: 21 12.7%

• Total voters
So my kids didn't latch the red cage properly last night, today we had to chase and corral some of the chicks cuz they ALL got out! You could say it was chaos and frustrating!!! Now Paninni and Swirl are in the front of the stall, all but 2 red cage babies are now in the back stall area, and the tiny babies are still in their spot for now. I definitely got my exercise in today!!
IMG_20200424_123442779.jpg
Two Easter Egger looking roos, definitely roos! So we separated them out.
IMG_20200424_124613194_BURST000_COVER_TOP.jpg
They were not happy with the move, but for now they'll be ok here I hope.
IMG_20200424_124623375.jpg
Tinies still in this one for maybe another week or two and then we'll take a look at who will go where. Tomorrow we'll be venturing out for waterers the ones we have are not keeping up with the demand.

Here's a video of their antics in new digs.

@Brahmachicken240 hope you are feeling better!! That's an awesome haul on eggs!!
I think I got 12 or 13 in there, if it was just the Brahma girls eggs more would've fit but oh well. :fl thank you! Hoping it goes good too.

Thank you! :)
sure is! We’ve been giving some away since they’re hard to get in the shops now.

So my kids didn't latch the red cage properly last night, today we had to chase and corral some of the chicks cuz they ALL got out! You could say it was chaos and frustrating!!! Now Paninni and Swirl are in the front of the stall, all but 2 red cage babies are now in the back stall area, and the tiny babies are still in their spot for now. I definitely got my exercise in today!!
View attachment 2106515
Two Easter Egger looking roos, definitely roos! So we separated them out.
View attachment 2106516
They were not happy with the move, but for now they'll be ok here I hope.
View attachment 2106517
Tinies still in this one for maybe another week or two and then we'll take a look at who will go where. Tomorrow we'll be venturing out for waterers the ones we have are not keeping up with the demand.

Here's a video of their antics in new digs.

They look like they are really loving all of the space!

I go to bed at night and I ask myself, did I make sure everything is latched, chicken pen, rabbit hutches, pig pen...I've even gotten up and gone out to check...I'm a bit paranoid about it...lol!

They look like they are really loving all of the space!

I go to bed at night and I ask myself, did I make sure everything is latched, chicken pen, rabbit hutches, pig pen...I've even gotten up and gone out to check...I'm a bit paranoid about it...lol!

Same here, lol
I have to double check all the doors every night or else I’ll spend the whole night thinking Did I close that ?

Back
Top Bottom