Ended 2021 Chicken Gift-Ideas Giveaway - Over $500 In Gifts Up To $35 Each!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
So, the chicken wish list so far is a chicken leash, helmet and a cute sign... The chickens must be very tired after their walk, and their little chicken heads are probably tired from holding up that incredibly heavy 2 gram helmet. It was probably so heavy that they can't lift their heads to see the cute sign! I don't want my chickens to not be able to see that adorable sign, and I'd hate to see them not be able to run around, so why not treat them with some mealworms? They'll be happy and energetic!

This one is FIVE STARS WITH 84 REVIEWS!!! That's amazing!! It's also $20 for 2 pounds which is a great deal compared to a lot of companies... This pack won't run out for a while and I won't spend too much money! It's perfect!

https://www.amazon.com/COOHGRUBS-Pr...jbGlja1JlZGlyZWN0JmRvTm90TG9nQ2xpY2s9dHJ1ZQ==

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-10-12 2.46.31 PM.png
    Screenshot 2021-10-12 2.46.31 PM.png
    324.7 KB · Views: 1
So, the chicken wish list so far is a chicken leash, helmet and a cute sign... The chickens must be very tired after their walk, and their little chicken heads are probably tired from holding up that incredibly heavy 2 gram helmet. It was probably so heavy that they can't lift their heads to see the cute sign! I don't want my chickens to not be able to see that adorable sign, and I'd hate to see them not be able to run around, so why not treat them with some mealworms? They'll be happy and energetic!

This one is FIVE STARS WITH 84 REVIEWS!!! That's amazing!! It's also $20 for 2 pounds which is a great deal compared to a lot of companies... This pack won't run out for a while and I won't spend too much money! It's perfect!

https://www.amazon.com/COOHGRUBS-Pr...jbGlja1JlZGlyZWN0JmRvTm90TG9nQ2xpY2s9dHJ1ZQ==

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-10-12 2.46.31 PM.png
    Screenshot 2021-10-12 2.46.31 PM.png
    324.7 KB · Views: 1
I am a huge coffee drinker and I’m particular About what kind of coffee I drink and what I drink it out of I think this is super cute and funny I would love something like this.
Mothers Day Gifts for Mom - Rise And Shine Mother Cluckers Coffee Mug - Chicken Coffee Mug for Chicken Lover - Funny Coffee Cup for Women, Mother On Mothers Day, Christmas, Thanksgiving Day 11 Oz https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08T8235HX/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_CYBYFRPK7PJSEWXF0P15

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211012-134033~2.png
    Screenshot_20211012-134033~2.png
    373 KB · Views: 0
Do diapered ducks get diaper rash?
Just a lil info on those they never fit your ducky right they are super cheaply made. If you look closer you will see how easy they are to make (basically a pocket with elastic suspenders. I do not sew lol at all so I asked my friend if she would make me one After looking at it at all angles she made one literally in less than 10 minutes we have since tweaked it a bit and anyone who can sew can make one for you super fast and super cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom