24+ Delaware Hatching eggs

I am breeding them with hopes to get them back to the breed standard. Delawares are on the critically endangered list so I will not be eating them.

OK, I was just curious what those egg's parents were bred for, I might be interested in 3 to 4 dozen eggs. Would you be able to ship that many eggs? Maybe like 2 dozen at a time?

OK, good to know that you can supply me with 2 dozen Delaware eggs at a time, but I won't need them right away, and can we do like 3 dozen eggs every time you ship them to me and they could be shipped like the first week of each month from March through September? Would that be a good plan for you? I will have to talk to my partner, but that should work out great for me, if it's good for you. Hope to hear from you soon.

I might be able to do that....I'll have to think about it because I was planning on hatching out every egg for myself that they lay in that time frame....

Rocky Meadows, It will probably be a month or two & then I will have some. I'll let you know as soon as I do. I put you on the list.

Quote:
Ok I figured out what I may be able to do. We will have to see how it goes the first time or two around to know for sure if it will work. I will fill my incubator every 3 weeks like I had planned to. I may be able to send you the eggs that are layed while mine are cookin. The only problem I can see running into is if I dont get enough eggs for my next hatch and you. I'll probably be incubating 20-40 eggs every 3 weeks depending on how much my rosecombs lay, because I am going to make sure I incubate every single egg that is laid by them (they are top priority this year). Also the first couple months I plan on hatching only Delaware eggs from another breeder to introduce new blood into my flock, so I will definitely have plenty then. We will just play it by ear. The more I think about it, the more Im thinking that it shouldnt be an issue. I already forgot that I plan on hatching from another breeder lol. Anyways, we should be good.
P.S. Sorry, this was more me typing everything Im thinking lol rather than a good answer
roll.png

Back
Top Bottom